• RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Contributor
sunsethill4
0 Kudos

Verizon Your Domain

I am cancelling my verizon DSL and need to keep my email addresses.  I bought verizon your domain but don't know how to get it started.  I have confirmation that I have the service.  Can anyone help me set it up so that I don't lose my email addresses?

Employee
Anthony_VZ
0 Kudos

Re: Verizon Your Domain

Thank you for your continued business with Verizon. All the information you need for the Verizon Your Domain can be located at

http://www22.verizon.com/support/residential/internet/fiosinternet/general+support/top+questions/que...#

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

MVP
Hubrisnxs

Re: Verizon Your Domain

[ Edited ]

You guys should put up a sticky for this subject with the link on how to do it properly.   www.keepmyemail.com  is a verizon site and specifically set up for this subject and task that a lot of customers want.  

It automatically links everything up from that site.

ORDER PROGRESSION: 
1. Customize your Order
2. Check Out
3. Final Review
4. Thank You

What would you like to do?

Sign-up to retain my @verizon.net email address(es)
Order Verizon web hosting package
Both retain my @verizon.net email address(es) and order web hosting
*Please Note: If you have already ordered Verizon Your Domain Web Hosting you are already retaining your @verizon.net email address(es) in the event of a disconnect or move.

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools