When does sent mail not always get archived ?
jack63ss
Enthusiast - Level 2

I use two different systems (a laptop and a desktop) to send mail and I use Thunderbird on both. Because Verizon is POP and not IMAP I wind up with the sent email messages split depending on which system they are sent from. So I have my Verizon email preferences set to save a copy of sent mail, but the messages I send from Thunderbird do NOT get saved. I am misunderstanding the option, OR does it only work from webmail messages and I now have sent mail in 3 places ?

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: When does sent mail not always get archived ?
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@jack63ss wrote:

I use two different systems (a laptop and a desktop) to send mail and I use Thunderbird on both. Because Verizon is POP and not IMAP I wind up with the sent email messages split depending on which system they are sent from. So I have my Verizon email preferences set to save a copy of sent mail, but the messages I send from Thunderbird do NOT get saved. I am misunderstanding the option, OR does it only work from webmail messages and I now have sent mail in 3 places ?

Thanks

Correct. The Sent folder in webmail will only contain messages sent from webmail.

0 Likes