Why Aren't My Walgreen's Newsletter And Other Emails Being Delivered to My Verizon Net Email?
tiara320
Contributor - Level 2

I Still Have The Same Problem/Issue For Months, Certain Emails Are Not Being Delivered To My Verizon.Net Email Address That I Am Subscribed To.  Can Someone Please Tell/Explain To Me Why This Is Happening?

Why Is It That We (Verizon Customers) Have So Many Problems/Issues With Verizon.Net Email?

Do They Not Have Programming Personnel That Know How To Fix/Correct Issues/Problems That Are Continuing On A Daily Basis? 

It Is So Frustrating!

0 Likes
Re: Why Aren't My Walgreen's Newsletter And Other Emails Being Delivered to My Verizon Net Email?
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Are the senders getting any type of error? What happens if you send a test message to yourself?

You should check your settings:

On the My Account page:
1. Mail Forwarding - Make sure it says "Off"
2. Email Storage - Make sure this is at less than 99%

In Mail under My Settings (can be accessed from your Inbox):
1. Blocking - Make sure that you do not have the sender's address/domain in your Blocked Senders list.
2. Filters - Make sure that all of your filters are set up correctly. Be especially wary of "not" filters. (Ex: If subject does not contain spam then automatically delete.)
3. Spam Detector - On the Setup tab, set this to save the messages to your SpamDetector folder, then check for the missing messages there.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you need more information about any of these settings, or if these are all set correctly and you still cannot receive.

0 Likes
Re: Why Aren't My Walgreen's Newsletter And Other Emails Being Delivered to My Verizon Net Email?
tiara320
Contributor - Level 2

No It did not solve my problem. Still not receiving did everything suggested. 

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Are the senders getting any type of error? What happens if you send a test message to yourself?

0 Likes
njmacuser1

Both my wife and myself are having the same problem that Tiara reported.  All of a sudden, I stopped receiving emails from my health care spending administrator.  My wife stopped receiving emails from two of her online vendors.  We spoke to all three email senders, and they don't see any problems with the emails they are sending.  I had to have the emails from my health care spending administrator sent to a different email address so I would get the emails.  This is only with a certain number of email senders, we do receive the majority of email from other senders.  The emails do not end up in the Spam Detector, and all the settings are correct as you suggested.  It is very frustrating.

0 Likes
frustrateduser9
Enthusiast - Level 1

This has been happening to me for several months.  It's bad enough they are blocking legitimate emails that I subscribe to, but they are letting the most disgusting subject lines come directly into my Inbox.  I mark them as spam every day and a couple days later they all get through again.  The worst part is that my Spam folder is empty most of the time when I sign in - it's all in my Inbox!

Something is definitely wrong at Verizon that they cannot fix this - I have been complaing as have many others and nothing has been done.  I have contacted the senders that I am missing and they are receiving no errors of kickback from message they have sent me.  I finally re-subscribed to the missing emails with a Gmail address.  Goodle figured out  to let Betty Crocker and Sierra Trading emails through - why can't Verizon?

0 Likes