Why did Verizon remove the delete all emails options on webmail?
JimBobb1

Verizon had a nice way using a couple keystrokes to delete all emails. Their upgrade requires you to delete them 20 at a time. For those of us with 3000 a month, that is a lot of keystrokes and time. Used to work great.

Support says that is a new feature in this release. I hope they do not add too many of these features or I will be spending days trying to manage my online webmail.

0 Likes
Re: Why did Verizon remove the delete all emails options on webmail?
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the frustration this causes. We do make changes based off of customer input, so let your voice be heard! This would be a perfect candidate for the Verizon Idea Exchange. Please search on the idea exchange and cast your vote. There may be another member who made the same suggestion. If not, please add a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion. http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange . The Verizon Idea Exchange is there for you to submit your ideas and suggestions to Verizon so that we can consider them as we innovate our products and services.