Why do I get dozens of Spam the day after making a Tech Services Call to India?
irispatchmr
Enthusiast - Level 3

Lately  I  have had to  make numerous calls to  Tech Support.  Each time  the following day  I find a dozen  or  more SPAM  in  my  inbox.  Normally  I  get  maybe  1  or 2  per week  but after making these  Tech  Services calls  (  either chat  or phon)   I get  dozens.  Seems to  me  that someone in  India  is  doing this.  Please   find the culprits  and stop  them.   It  is very disturbing when  one of these tech  tries to gain access to  my computer,  especially  when  every call  results in  a different excuse for  internt  connection  issues.     To allow  somone half-way across the world access to your computer  is  very dangerous because you have no  way to  legally punish  them  for  any   information  thefts.     Demand  US based service  only.  and  to  VERIZON   Stop  selling  my  email  to Spamers.   I do  not use  my Verizon  email  for any  internet purchases,  forums  or anything that  can   result  in  spam  yet    with in hours  of a contact to  Verizon  I get  dozens  of Spam  so  I  know  that Verizon  is the problem.

0 Likes
Re: Why do I get dozens of Spam the day after making a Tech Services Call to India?
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

No body likes spam, so I could see how frustrating this would be. Are the spam emails you are receiving from Verizon or other senders?

0 Likes