adding email addresses to my account
toxicbtch1080
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I add multiple email addresses to my account?  I don't log onto verizon.net often so i am having trouble finding what i need. I want to add sub-emails. i.e. different addresses that I can use for different purposes.  I went to the Sub-Account section, that appears to be something else, since it is asking for all kinds of credentials to create.  I just want to add a new address to my account.  i.e. account1@verizon.net  and account2@verizon.net and account3@verizon.net, etc.  Thanks!!

0 Likes
Re: adding email addresses to my account
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

It is done under the subaccount section. You were correct. You can have up to 9 additional sub accounts. It will ask you when setting up for things like name, address, gender, birthday, etc. This is normal for subaccount creation.

somegirl
Champion - Level 3

You can only have one alias on an account, but I think that's what you are looking for. If you need more addresses than that, you'll have to create sub accounts. You can set them to forward to the primary account if that would be easier.

Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Alias= another way to send an email to your email account. For example, if your primary account is TonyRizzo1801@verizon.net , you could create an alias called TRizz@verizon.net . That way if someone sent an email to the Alias account, you would see it in the primary account. Basically its a nickname for your email account

Subaccount= a completely seperate email account. All emails are un-related to each other.

Thanks,

toxicbtch1080
Enthusiast - Level 1

ok, I added the sub-account. I sent a test email to it from my main account.  Now I cannot locate the mail box for the sub-account anywhere.  Where do I find this? Thanks again!

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

You have to go to Verizon.com . If you are already logged in with your primary account, click log out. Now sign in with the new credentials you just created.