blank emails
mmproctor1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have microsoft professional 2007 outlook  all of hte sudden for the past couple months  some of my email messages will just come through blank with  just a blue hyperlink of hte senders address. The body and all information will not be listed. The only was I can view the message is to have  auto preview on on the reading pane and a that  all the message does not show just hte beginning due to space. When I log into my verizon ccount online or when pushed to my phone the message appears in full so I know it is hitting the server fine just when It is pushed to my outlook  I have contacted microsoft and they have no answer just that it is probably in the security settings that I have with Verizon internet security but I have no idea what to look for and what to turn on or off.  also if I reply to the blank emails it will not allow me to type a message it stays blank any suggestions it is starting to interfear to my work not being able to receive certain material.

Re: blank emails
Mike_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello,

If this is a Verizon security issue we can assist you with that.  If its a problem with the outlook program we will not be able to resolve issues with the software.  I have sent you a private message so we may begin to isolate the issues.

Thank you

0 Likes
Re: blank emails
LauraLG1

When I print emails, I get a blank piece of paper.  I'm guessing this is an issue with my settings.

Please let me know how I can adjust so my emails print out correctly. 

Thanks

0 Likes