cannot see both of my verizon.net emails in verizonyds.net
mppkrh

I signed up for this service in order to keep both of my verizon.net email accounts in case we move to a different ISP.  When verizon set the forwarding up for the verizonyds.net account only 1 of my email accounts can be seen.  The other one is missing.  I've contacted verizon DSL support and they sent me to the domain support guys and they sent me to the business folks and they sent me back to the DSL support and the circle never ends.  No one can seem to be able to correct the issue.  I also cannot modify/edit my PWS either.  I've been explaining this for over a week now.  The email address that is missing was at one time a dial-up account and when we migrated over from verizon dial-up to verizon DSL they, verizon was supposed to migrate this dial-up account over and it never made it but they did link somehow.  Just found all of this out since i bought the verizon mydomain service.  Don't know who to contact now since i've gone full circle several times now.  Both of my email accounts are active and in use.  Anyone have any suggestions as to what to do next?

0 Likes
Re: cannot see both of my verizon.net emails in verizonyds.net
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: cannot see both of my verizon.net emails in verizonyds.net
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Ken,

We haven't heard back from you in awhile & so we are proceeding to close the private support case.  If you do need further assistance, don't hesitate to create a new post.

Thanks,
Paul C.

0 Likes