email repoint
hwrightington

I've been a Verizon customer six years and AT&T convinced me to port my landline number over to a wireless phone.  Problem was that Verizon decided to "bundle" HSI and a landline and REQUIRE a landline.  This was a recent change that did NOT exist when I became a customer. The issues that ensued and the literally dozens of phone calls have been ridiculous.

My internet was disconnected without my persmission - and no one from Verizon called to ask if I wanted that done when my number was ported.

The new wireless line - of course won't work because NO INTERNET.

Took forever to get internet back - was actually told my area was not allowing new customers.  BUT no other provders allowed to service my area.

Was informed of the new BUNDLE rule. Got a new phone number and internet - finally.

Problem?  All four of my email addresses are DEACTIVATED.  

After being told they would repoint those emails - I was then told no.  This was after customer service sent me to tech support and tech support sent me to activation/deactivation and activation sent me to tech support.  

My husband and I both have professional certifications as well as personal information on those email addresses and we're being told too bad.

Anyone have any solution?  Who can actually help fix this?  I NEED THOSE EMAILS

0 Likes
Re: email repoint
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi hwrightington,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: email repoint
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We'll need to close your private case thread for the time being, hwrightington, since we haven't yet heard back from you. If you still require assistance, please reach out to us again here in this thread and we'll reopen your case.

Thank you,

-Art

0 Likes