embedding photos into an email
mrmpgh

I don't seem able to embed (copy) a photo into the body of an email.  Any suggestions.  I hate sending them as an attachment.

0 Likes
Re: embedding photos into an email
Justin46
Legend

@mrmpgh wrote:

I don't seem able to embed (copy) a photo into the body of an email.  Any suggestions.  I hate sending them as an attachment.

Agreed.

As far as I can tell Verizon does not provide any support to do that directly. But I was able to do that by copying an image and then pasting it using Ctl-V (right-click and paste doesn't work). It doesn't seem to work very reliably but I did get it to work, and when I sent the email to another email adress it showed up in my Windows Live Mail client with the picture right where it should be.

Here is my "proof" that it works, at least sometimes Smiley Very Happy

I don't know, maybe this will help, but really it would be nice if Verizon would directly provide in webmail the ability to do this.

Keller, TX 76248

bswamp
Enthusiast - Level 3

NO IT DOESN'T work any way you cut and paste

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@bswamp wrote:

NO IT DOESN'T work any way you cut and paste

Well I am going to disagree with you. I just tried it again today and all worked fine:

Note: I did edit the images to cover up my email addresses, but nothing else.

Imbedding pictures in an email in Verizon Webmail:

Email as received in Windows Live Mail:

Again, the way I was able to do it was open Internet Explorer and find the picture(s) I wanted, right click on a picture and click on Copy, then go to the browser and use Ctl-V to paste the picture(s).

So yes it does work, although it certainly should have a Right Click Paste option.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes