folders in verizon webmail
wmiller171
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I click on the "My Folders +" button in Webmail, it takes me to a bulleted list of my folders. When I select the folder that I want to open, NOTHING HAPPENS. The bullet appears, but the folder doesn't open. What gives?

0 Likes
Re: folders in verizon webmail
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@wmiller171 wrote:

When I click on the "My Folders +" button in Webmail, it takes me to a bulleted list of my folders. When I select the folder that I want to open, NOTHING HAPPENS. The bullet appears, but the folder doesn't open. What gives?

The list you are viewing is the edit list. If you want to actually go to the folder, you click on the individual folder in the left pane.

0 Likes
wmiller171
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I open the folders then? When I click on My Folders, nothing happens. The only thing I can get it to do is open the Edit Folders pane as you've said.

0 Likes
wmiller171
Enthusiast - Level 2

There are no folders in the left pane, only the My Folders + button.

0 Likes
wmiller171
Enthusiast - Level 2

I see what's happening. I'm using Internet Explorer, and it sucks. There's no scroll bar for my folders list. I used Chrome to open email, and it's showing my folders as it should.

Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

in IE make sure the view setting is set to 100% if its 95% or 105% that may happen press ctrl + 0 to set the view back to default in IE.

Thanks,

Todd

0 Likes