new email format - pages
TheSwo

I HATE the newest email formatting changes.  In particular are the 'pages'.....stupid!.  However you choose to sort, only the emails on that particular page sort......not everything that you have in your email inbox!!  This is stupid!

1.  Is there a way that I can 'choose' to eliminate the page feature?

2. I do not want to go from page to page in my inbox.  How can I view everything in my inbox at one time.

3.  Not sure how to ask this.  Why in the world did 'someone' dream up this feature???  I see no positives to this feature. 

0 Likes
Re: new email format - pages
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you try to go to the web mail page, you are using http://webmail.verizon.net/

?

If not, I would suggest using that URL.

0 Likes
Re: new email format - pages
Justin46
Legend

@TheSwo wrote:

I HATE the newest email formatting changes.  In particular are the 'pages'.....stupid!.  However you choose to sort, only the emails on that particular page sort......not everything that you have in your email inbox!!  This is stupid!

1.  Is there a way that I can 'choose' to eliminate the page feature?

2. I do not want to go from page to page in my inbox.  How can I view everything in my inbox at one time.

3.  Not sure how to ask this.  Why in the world did 'someone' dream up this feature???  I see no positives to this feature. 

I am not sure at all if I understand what you are complaining about. But if it is Verizon webmail and the number of emails that are displayed in the inbox (or any other folder) list so that you can simply scroll down to see them all, do you have the following setting:

If you don't, try that, I think it will fix your issue, unless you are using a tablet to view the emails, as pointed out in the explanation under the setting.

If your issue is something else, I think you need to provide a better description of what your issue really is.

Keller, TX 76248