Re: problems unlinking verizon email with yahoo
rammel24

So glad I found this... I have been dealing with this issue for two days and I am so frustrated. I changed my password recently and forgot it and every time I go to try to reset I get transfered over to verizon and cannot get any assistance. Any assistance would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@rammel24 wrote:

So glad I found this... I have been dealing with this issue for two days and I am so frustrated. I changed my password recently and forgot it and every time I go to try to reset I get transfered over to verizon and cannot get any assistance. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Sorry for the troubles with resetting your password. So we can get more information from you, I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences to there from here on out. You can easily get to the private support one of two ways. In the email you signed up for the forums with, you will receive a link to click on. Make sure you are already signed into the forums before clicking on this link. Another way of getting there is by clicking on your username anywhere you see it in the forums. This brings you to your account profile. Scroll down to the section labeled "My Support Cases" . In there you will see the link to your case.

0 Likes
Re: problems unlinking Verizon email with yahoo
Hatethiscrap2
I have a yahoo account. I don't want a verizon/yahoo account. I can't access my email since I updated my ipad. Please, anyone?
0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes
melanieb1

I would also like to unlink my verizon email from the yahoo portal. Any help is appreciated.

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

melanieb,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".

There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.  Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes