Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

Contributor
D_Harris

"We're sorry, but the User ID or Password entered is not correct. Please try again"

I cannot log in. I have not forgotten my username and password, which I've had since the mid 90s, and the "Forgot Username/Password function" doesn't accept my "ssecret Question" answer.

Has this happend to anyone else?

Thanks.

Platinum Contributor I
Hubrisnxs
0 Kudos

Re: "We're sorry, but the User ID or Password entered is not correct. Please try again"

It happened to me once, I had to end up using my account information like last payment made, account number etc./...

www.verizon.com/repair

Grab your bill and then try it again with that info. 

Silver Contributor V
armond_in_nj
0 Kudos

Re: "We're sorry, but the User ID or Password entered is not correct. Please try again"

[ Edited ]

D_Harris wrote:

I cannot log in. I have not forgotten my username and password, which I've had since the mid 90s, and the "Forgot Username/Password function" doesn't accept my "ssecret Question" answer.

Has this happend to anyone else?

"Cannot log in" to what?  Obviously you can log in here on the forums to make a post, and obviously you can log in to MyVerizon.  Are you referring to your router? Your email?

Contributor
D_Harris
0 Kudos

I cannot log into my E-mail.

I tried changing my password and think I may have suceeded but I still cannot get to my e-mail.

Copper Contributor
Hardofhearin
Device: Trac fone Samsung
Plan: voice,tv,internet
0 Kudos

I hate to stir things up? I thought these problems were related to Mac only; using verizon.net  

Has Verizon stopped supporting .net email.

Contributor
bigdadi
0 Kudos

I can log in MyVerizon. I can log in Forum but I have problem to log in email the first time ... it does not let me to log in with the pop out window : "We're sorry, but the User ID or Password entered is not correct. Please try again."

I know my user ID, I know my password. I even change the password to a more secured one and still not working.

My primary account is yahoo, and secondary account is aol. Is my email in verizon must be user_id at verizon dot net?

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411