"keep me signed in for two weeks" box
dannyzee

In the past, when I checked the "keep me signed in for two weeks" box,  It was possible to forego the signing in every time I wanted to view my email account.  Lately however, this is ignored and I must log in with my email name and password every time I go to the home page.  This doesn't happen in Google Chrome or AOL.  It's a minor thing, but still annoying.  Anyone else have this problem?

0 Likes
Re: "keep me signed in for two weeks" box
navi8or

I also have this problem as I did last summer too!  Don't expect VZ to correct the problem as mine was just fixed a few days ago "permanently"!! 

0 Likes
kingdom1

It has been at least two weeks since the "keep me signed in for two weeks" box has worked. This is very annoying. It already takes too long to get to my e-mails due to the other screens that pop-up. How can I elliminate that process and go directly to my e-mails.

0 Likes
bubbabubba1
Enthusiast - Level 3

We have had this problem forever, along with the ever changing MyVerizon Home Page. We can tell when our login is going to fail based upon what user name it greets on the top right-hand side of the page. I continue to post how many logins we can have per day and VZ employees continue to spew the company lie that this is for our protection. The VZ line is that the logouts are to prevent someone else from accessing your account and changing settings. Now we all know how often family members get in and purposely change settings. Perhaps VZ should employ some engineers and programmers who can fix the problem that VZ claims isn't a problem.

0 Likes
SoCal-Al
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, I'm having this problem. Sometimes it feels like 2 weeks and sometimes it's only a couple of days. Last prior log in was Sunday May 20 and had to log in today May 24. The excuse of protection from family members changing setting sounds bogus. No one uses or has password access to my PC so I don't need extra protection from family members. At the least they could include a setting that asks if anyone has access to the PC.

The darn thing says two weeks, so it should last two weeks. Not 2 or 4 days. I'd prefer a month at least.

0 Likes
SoCal-Al
Enthusiast - Level 3

Signed in last week and twice today...

and yes that box is checked

0 Likes
ubilina
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had this problem since 3 months. A Verizon Agent told me today that you get locked out when you leave the Verizon Website for 10 minutes (for security reasons). When I asked him if this was a new procedure, he said it has been in effect for years. Then, how come everything worked fine until 3 months ago, and why the box "keep me checked in for two weeks?"  

0 Likes
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@bubbabubba wrote:

We have had this problem forever ... I continue to post how many logins we can have per day and VZ employees continue to spew the company lie that this is for our protection ... Perhaps VZ should employ some engineers and programmers who can fix the problem that VZ claims isn't a problem.

I agree.  This is clearly a CWA plot designed to provide you with the maximum in annoyance.

0 Likes
bubbabubba1
Enthusiast - Level 3

What, only CWA employees know how to fix it? If so, why are there all of these problems?

0 Likes
redz12

It is very annoying. I also have an issue with my I Phone and home computer requiring emails to be deleted on each. As you say little things but a headache other providers do not give their customers

0 Likes