something wrong here..need help
1akman

When logging on to Verizon.com a couple hours ago, my 2 year old PW was not recognized.  Something about enhanced security, and had to be reset.  OK, was able to do that and pay my bill.  

However.......   Immediately following, I tried to send an e-mail on OE, and received a OE Logon screen, which has a Remembered ID & PW.  Could not get signed in.  Just guessing, I then tried the above new verizon PW.  didn't work either.

OK, I'll go to Tools/Accounts/Properties and reset.  Zilch.   OK, I'll create a new POP3 Account.  Zilch 

I know have an OE screen that says the messages in the Outbound Box "do not have a valid account and do I want to use the default account".  When I hit the Yes button, I get the OE Logon screen again.

I'm an old guy that doesn't comprehend much about computers, but seems to me the above new verizon.com PW has screwed up my Outlook Express?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Oh... I used the new PW to access Yahoo.Verizon netmail....there are messages in the Inbox that are not going to my OE Inbox.

thank you

0 Likes
Re: something wrong here..need help
Tom_VZ
Enthusiast - Level 3

1akman,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble with Outlook and would be glad to assist. I have sent you a PM with some information so we may further assist you.

Thank you,

0 Likes