switched from DSL to Xfinity, signed up to keep email, but now account is disabled!
themullen

I did everything they told me to do!

I signed up with Verizon to switch me from Verizon DSL and DirecTV to Xfinity broadband and cable. Before the switchover they told me I would need to sign on to www.keepmyemail.com and pay $20 annual fee to retain my @verizon.net email account, which I did. I did on 11/12, and it worked until this morning (11/14).

Now, I am getting a message saying "Sorry, your account is suspended. Please consult Tech Support". If I try to send an email from a different account, I get SMTP 550 4.2.1 error "mailbox temporarily disabled"

I am now on the phone with my 10TH different Verizon support person trying to get this resolved and all I get is forwarded to yet another person who can't help me.

WHO DO I NEED TO TALK TO?!?!?!?!

0 Likes
Re: switched from DSL to Xfinity, signed up to keep email, but now account is disabled!
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: switched from DSL to Xfinity, signed up to keep email, but now account is disabled!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

themullen,

We have closed your private support case due to no response. Feel free to make a new post anytime you need our help.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes