Customers With Disabilities
Contributor
ANCIENTGOALIE
0 Kudos

Verizon Small Business Plans

Have had cell phones at my company since 1987...yet even with this length of experience...cell phone plans are a mystery to me.

So much so that every two years I dread facing the process of renewal, particulary since we're left in the hands (or at the mercy of) a new salesperson every 2! 

So to get ahead of the curve thought I'd get started early....and despite doing my due diligence (checking the plans available online) too date...the response for Verizon have been borderline confusing.

O.K. We're big...just ten lines (with only 5 of the lines using most of the minutes.)   We're only using 'bout 2000 minutes a month.  Yep everybody texts (go figure!)

Question is....does anyone have any advice as to plans for likes of us.....or  perhaps a suggestion as to who to call to get the straight skinny on where this small business should be headed.

Yep, I know other companies are offering us better deals, but kind of like to stick with the gal we brought to the dance (so to speak!)  Verizon being that gal.

Much thanks for your consideration (and for not laughing!)

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools