• RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Enter New Idea
GuitarBoogieBob

Personal Assistant

by GuitarBoogieBob on ‎06-02-2012 09:29 AM

Verizon should allow the option of creating our own links to use the personal assistant. Believe it or not, I do not use Facebook or Twitter. I have netflix so I do not ever use any of the online Showtime or HBO links. I do have Gmail and would love to have a link off of my Verizon page to one click right to it, I also would like to add a link to Freecycle, but again no such luck. As it stands right now, I do not use the personal assistant. I have taken the time to visit each site available and have determined that they are in my opinion junk sites that I will never use. Therefore I consider it to be only an advertisement and I shouldn't have to endure so many adds at a page I pay big money to come and read my email or check my phone logs. Please add the ability to either disable the personal assistant all together or make it usable to everyone.

vickarella

my verizon

by vickarella on ‎01-18-2011 04:40 AM

Please do not change my sign in information without my consent!!!! I chose my sign in info based on what I wanted and it was made to be unique for security reasons. I do not choose to use my email sign in as an account sign in as this gives account access to anyone who finds/steals my wireless phone and is aware of Verizon's new sign in requirement. I'm sure that if you asked anyone who deals with internet security, they would advise against using the same user id and password for multiple sign ins. In this day and age, with identity theft being what it is, to encourage, indeed, FORCE, this practice, is ridiculous. If you are allowed to do this, others will follow and soon, all of my accounts will use the same sign in information. That's a huge security risk that you have just opened the door to.

I have to say, I will be checking out other phone and internet providers to see if anyone else does this and will probably switch specifically due to this new practice. 

LennyJ

Sneak Peek of new web site

by LennyJ on ‎09-11-2011 07:03 AM

I hope that your new web site corrects the real problem with your current web site. Which is, that the web pages take an excruciatingly long time to load. Please be sure that the code for the new web site is written efficiently, without all of the bloat of the current code.

If this is going to be the official way to ask or vote for channels, please freeze this thread and direct people here for programming requests.

I hardly think Kathleen Admin Emeritus would mind.

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-TV-Programming/Suggest-Channels-to-Add-to-FiOS-TV/m-p/57288#U57288

The longer we leave this thread open the more difficult it will be for Joe to tabulate the requests and results of this thread base on the commiment to do this in early 2011.

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/HD-Programming-or-Channel-Vote-Board/idi-...

My billing was wrong so I tried to find the number to contact the customer service, it is impossible to find the contact number. I found it from a customer complain.  Anyway I get call and get  the agent.

1. I am calling from home phone but agent asks long account number why can't the agent find the account number from the phone number.

2. Agent adjust the bill but tells me to pay the full what is stated in the bill. Why can the agent tell me I have adjusted the bill you and I pay the adjusted amount.

3. Why can't the agent or the system email me the adjustment details.

4. Make the contact number more easily available on your web site.

5. Web site has to much useless information

At best I grade the customer service as C- for this interaction with the agent and the Website.

valj

Classic Arts Showcase Channel

by valj on ‎01-16-2011 12:47 PM

http://www.classicartsshowcase.org/

PLEASE ADD THIS CHANNEL TO VERIZON TV IN ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY.

ALL THE INFO YOU NEED IS ON THE WEBSITE I HAVE WRITTEN ABOVE.

IT IS ONE OF THE MOST WORTHWHILE CHANNELS AVAILABLE AND

IS OFFERED BY VERIZON IN MANY COUNTIES IN MARYLAND AS WELL AS

BY COMCAST.  IT NEEDS TO BE ADDED TO ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY.

THANK YOU.

valj

Arts Channel

by valj on ‎01-16-2011 12:39 PM
  • Please add the Arts Channel to Verizon TV service.  It is offered for FREE to cable providers and
  • is on Comcast as well as Verizon in Prince Georges County, Baltimore County, Howard County,
  • all in Maryland but not in Anne Arundel County!!  It is top quality programming and should be
  • on your schedule.  Please advise when it will be added?  And if you choose not to add please
  • tell me why?
  • Thank you,
  • Valerie Martin (Fios Internet and TV customer)
chicagonick

Easier Access to MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT

by chicagonick on ‎09-09-2011 03:13 PM

I live in Chicago, have a landline in Florida. I am trying to view my statement NOW, not tomorrow - Today. You must put in a pin number and the only way to get the pin number is via the US Mail - in 5-10 working days or via the phone which is a Landline....WHY cant they sent this precious pin number via the email that is connected to the bill, no to easy... Why cant you call someone and get a pin number  No Again to easy...Why cant they send it to my cell (because its not a verison cell phone) This system sucks..and it should be made easier - get with the times Verison...

Hi,

I think in a big household the parental control feature as it is now it not sufficient, especially if there are kids in different age groups.

My Idea is to have the parental control feature based on different User accounts (maybe combined with a finger scanner on the remote...), so that You are able to create different  for everyone different (based on ratings or maybe include also a time limit).

Ciao,

Grisu91767

The challenge is "logging into the TV" and remembering tons of passwords / PIN's. I like smart phones as a way to tell your TV who is viewing, but that doesn't work for all ages... so unfortunately we need to set up profiles... that you would select and would customize the TV experience... add / removing content options by profile. Lot's to configure, so it definitely needs the ability to setup from the web.

First: Your customer service phone numbers such as 888-591-6075, 888-244-4440, 800-837-4966 all use the same answering system. In the first place save your customers some time by not making a fool of them and getting rid of those multiple numbers or use those numbers to directly connect to sales / tech support / business service. You say it does, but call and see: they dont do that. 

Second: Make your system a little simpler. We need to be rocket scientists to use your system. Ask for thousand information and takes to the wront place all the time. For example I entered by account number (need not to say you people assign million different account numbers to the same account/bill) and then asks for zip code and takes me to Dallas TX when i need a DC office and they put me back to the system and then call goes to FL. I have ner been able to get to the DC service without screaming at one and asking them to stay on the phone and then make the transfer.

Three: Your website is simply full of **bleep**. There are a million of un-necessary information. I am a business owner and your site provides so much information on how social media and blog articles and bla bla which is useless and those can be found anywhere on the web from more reliable sources. BUT if I try to add a service to my account or change the contact address of my account or something very simple, it is IMPOSSIBLE to do. 

I have a fios internet account and just tried to add fios tv. Gave me a fancy interface with prices, but when i try to add it asked me whether i am a customer or not. Selected existing customer and put my username and password to login which i use to pay my bill. Doesnt log in. Then put my phone number. Then that dont work. I put my address. Then takes me to verizon mobile site, which dont have jack about fios.

PLEASE RESPECT OUR TIME AND DONT WASTE IT. EITHER FIX YOUR STUPID PHONE SYSTEM AND WEBSITE OR PLEASE TAKE THEM DOWN. I REGRET SO MUCH HAVING A CONTRACT WITH YOU GUYS FOR THE INTERNET CONNECTION. IM SO READY TO MOVE FOR A 5MBPS CONNECTION WITH SOME OTHER COMPANY GIVING UP MY EXISTIN 35/35 FIOS CONNECTION JUST BECAUSE YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SO HORRIBLE. TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE COMPLAINS ABOUT YOUR BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

bwh

Add some nice features that I miss from Cox

by bwh on ‎01-13-2011 11:14 AM

I am still on the fence whether I prefer Verizon Fios to Cox Cable.  After some getting used to it, there are a number of features I like better about Fios; however,  there are some I really miss with Cox that I don't understand why Fios doesn't have, such as:

1.  The Cox DVR has an option to record to tape so that if my DVR is getting full, I can download some shows that I haven't had time to watch and don't want to lose.  With Cox, the taping occurs in the background while I watch other shows.  As far as I can tell with Fios, I can only tape a show that I'm watching, which defeats the purpose.

2.  When fast forwarding a show on the DVR, Cox has an option to skip to the end.  This is very nice when I have already seen the first half and don't want to have to fast forward through the entire show.  Very helpful when I move from one TV to another, because the Resume Play doesn't pick up in the place where I ended.

3.  Cox allows you to set the actual record time on the DVR.  As far as I have been able to find, Fios will let you adjust the start time and end time, but  only in set increments before the start of the scheduled time or after the end of the scheduled time; it won't let me start a program late or end a program early.  With so many networks having shows end at 1 minute after the hour these days, it creates conflicts because I can't stop recording at 10:00 instead of 10:01.  I also might only want to record the last half of a movie I already saw part of. 

4.  With Cox, I could toggle back and forth between a recorded show and a live show using the Last button.  With Fios, I can go from the recorded show to the live show with the Last button, but then I have to go through all of the steps to get back to the recorded show.

So many ideas in one post... so all I can do is put acknowledged. I don't think we'll get to item 1 any time soon, instead we are enabling the ability to store more recordings on your DVR. #2 we can put in the pile of new enhancements. #3 exists... manual recording... but that might not be exactly what you are looking to do.. #4 is a good idea and suggested elsewhere.
shannone

Add Music Channel for Movie Scores

by shannone on ‎05-28-2012 09:02 AM

Love the Music Choice channels, we have them on all the time. But it would be great to have a music channel for movie scores only. There are a lot of great soundtracks and original movie scores out there. Verizon, please add this!

tnomuaeb

Message center

by tnomuaeb on ‎09-03-2011 05:03 AM - last edited on ‎09-13-2011 02:11 PM by Admin Emeritus

When Verizon changed to the new message center they let you think you were being given a choice to stay with the original e-mail system or switch to the new if you wanted to, there was no choice!!  I could not access my e-mail until I switched to the new system.  There was an online tutorial on the new system, but it is difficult to watch something then try to go back to implement it.  I sent feedback and asked for a response 3 times, guess what no response.  I asked if there was a hard copy so I could read and set up the message center ( that was after 45 minutes of trying to get someone to help me on the phone, the in home agent and live chat could not help me at all) and guess what no hard copy.  We switched from time Warner with hopes of better customer service. Well that didn't happen.  My suggestion is that if a customer would like a response, I feel that they deserve a response, and secondly if you ever take a survey you would be surprised how many people still like human conversation when they have a problem.  

PELOS

adult content

by PELOS on ‎04-08-2013 04:42 PM

I don't know if this is appropriate to post but when I was with Dish they had over 20 "adult" channel options available where in Verizon we only have I believe 2. Is there a way we can get  more of these channels?

Check out On Demand and Channels above 1000
MLK32170

Let me customize my email page.

by MLK32170 on ‎09-01-2011 07:49 AM

I want to be able to add my billing amout, due date, and link to the payment page to my email page. This would help me remember to pay the bill.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!
Idea Statuses

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools