• RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Enter New Idea
braceyfamily

payment option

by braceyfamily on ‎05-11-2011 08:07 PM

It'll be nice if you could make your pymt just about anywhere. Instead of just the usual online, pay-by-phone, or mail in a check....setup like kiosks somewhere that is covenient for customers quick pay..insert your cash or card(pay-n-go). Everything else is starting to be convienent why not our paymnt options

Kier

How about more bookmarks!

by Kier on ‎09-04-2010 09:15 AM

I think we get about 8 or 10  maximum bookmarks, then it is full. Then I have to delete "less important" bookmarks to make room.

20 or 50 would be better. With a family of 4, they can rack up quickly with the current setup.

1-2 software releases away... but definitely
nascar

DVR - SD or HD recording choice

by ‎09-03-2010 10:18 PM - edited ‎09-08-2010 10:35 AM

Please add a feature to the Series Recordings that will allow user selection to record each Series in HD (when available) or SD Only.

I would love to record everything in HD. BUT... Due to the lack of hard drive space available (currently) I am forced to record many programs in SD.  I would like to select which Series Recordings I want in SD or HD.

Thank you!

Already exists indirectly.. you can set what channel a show records from... so you can pick the SD one... but I get you want to just set record SD as opposed to picking the channel... so we'll look for an opportunity to do that...
jweiland11

Fix the Caller ID

by ‎09-02-2010 03:21 PM - edited ‎09-02-2010 06:55 PM

CALLER ID ON TV

THE  CALLER ID ON  FIOS TV NEEDS TO BE FIXED. WITH BRIGHT HOUSE NETWORKS YOU CAN BRING UP THE CALLER ID ON TV BY USING THE A OR B BUTTON ON THE REMOTE CONTROL. THE CALLER ID WILL HOLD UP TO TEN PHONE NUMBERS. YOU CAN BRING UP THE PHONE NUMBERS OR DELETE THE PHONE NUMBERS BY USING THE A OR B BUTTON ON THE REMOTE CONTROL. WHY DO WE NEED THE A BUTTON ON THE REMOTE CONTROL TO BRING UP THE WIDGETS WHEN WE ALREADY HAVE A WIDGET BUTTON ON THE REMOTE CONTROL TO BRING UP THE WIDGETS?

Sounds like you are referencing call history... not caller ID... if that's what you mean... then accepted

There are many developers waiting for the release for the Widget SDK. However, the only way currently to check on the release is to check the web site.

Can an email notification request be created where we can signup for an announcement email when the SDK is ready for downloading?

When the SDK is available we will send emails. We are still a bit away from that release... Hoping the next release of the SDK is more friendly for general distribution. If you have a specific app you want to development send me a PM...
LetsGoPens

Please Add TV JAPAN HD

by LetsGoPens on ‎01-05-2013 10:38 AM

ADD TV JAPAN HD.
I'm from Japan living in Pittsburgh. And I have TV Japan, but the SD picture doesn't look good on my HDTV, Verizon FIOS HD Looks amazing. Me and my friends want to see TV Japan in HD, Verizon Fios offers TV JAPAN (SD). Please Offer TV JAPAN HD.  Dish Network and other cable providers offer TV JAPAN HD. TV JAPAN HD PQ is Amazing.  Please offer TV JAPAN HD.  Thanks!!

red

Tv online

by on ‎02-06-2012 02:14 PM - last edited on ‎02-06-2012 04:49 PM by Moderator

Verizon needs to get movie plex online since movie plex combines retro plex and indi plex this would be a great addition to the current TV online premium channels retro plex brings back classic movies from the 70's and 80's as well as other classic era's and indi plex is great for watching independent movies Verizon also needs to get the movie channel online for the newest and latest action and sci fi movies ifc online for indpendent movies and TV shows flix TV online sundance online and at some point Disney family movies online along with some more sports TV online content NFL redzone online BTN 2 go online MLB online MHL online PGA golf online and more online TV shows like Disney bio history abc etc. Just some suggestions thank you for your time.

tropicalgal

Image Resizer

by on ‎02-06-2012 06:20 AM

It would be a great feature if Verizon Webmail would give the option to  

resize a image within the email such as other even free webmail AOL does.

The ability to reduce multiple images sending content would greatly benifit all.   

So yea, I would definitely love some of that hot hot FIOS action in my area. Really getting tired of ATT and their garbage. Unfortuanently, as Comcast is really my only other option (really isn't an option) in my area, I'm kinda stuck. So bring it Verizon. I think its time you put the speed back into the Motor City.

Never say never... but not any time soon.

How do I start this?  Ok.

I was a brighthouse customer.  Being a brighthouse customer, I had access to wifi hotspots that brighthouse had installed all over the place here where I live.  Since I had a brighthouse account, I was able to log into those hotspots using my account login/password combo and utilize these brighthouse owned hotspots.

Now I have Verizon and all of the hotspots that they say you can connect to actually belong to businesses so unless I want to walk from the marina to downlown to access a spot, I am out of luck.

Why can't verizon install some hotspots that we can actually use.  Wifi hotspots was a big selling point right up until the time when I found out that they are only listing hotspots that I could have used for free anyway because the business has it set up for my use.

Big deal.  Put some connections on the telephone poles like brighthouse or however they are doing it.  You can even charge those people without an account for time usage like brighthouse does.

How disappointing to find out that this big selling point was really nothing more than something I could have accessed anyway. 

samtern

Let ME Select the Local Channels

by samtern on ‎02-01-2012 09:07 AM

I would like the option of selecting whether I get the New York local channels or the Philadelphia local channels instead of having one forced on me.

We are required under the terms of our agreements with broadcasters to distribute specific signals within specific geographic areas. This allows for the broadcasters to then sell local advertising within their area of service, based on the knowledge that they will have exclusive access to viewers in that market. This is a core structural element of our current broadcast system and is unlilkely to change in the near to mid term future. As a result, we cannot meet this request.
RobC

AirPlay on FiOS STB

by RobC on ‎04-26-2011 08:04 AM - last edited on ‎04-26-2011 09:53 AM by Admin Emeritus

I’ve downloaded the iPhone FiOS app and it lets me AirPlay my iPhone photos into my 52’’ flat screen though my FiOS STB, which means that it is technically possible. Why not have an AirPlay widget available for the FiOS STB? I would love to have this feature but really don’t want to buy an Apple TV. I’m assuming that Apple would change FiOS for the AirPlay license; if that’s the case you could pass along that cost to the customers that install this widget – I wouldn’t mind paying for the AirPlay widget.

Do you literally mean "Airplay" from Apple... or the generic function of slinging from a mobile device to the TV screen?
sa21

Greek International Programming

by sa21 on ‎04-24-2011 06:57 AM

What are the chances that you can add MEGA Comos and ALPHA SAT to your greek lineup.  MEGA is currently on Cablevision and was on Directv, and ALPHA is currently on DISH Network.  A response is greatly appreciated.

Lots of international channels on the way

Hello,

I downloaded the WatchESPN app to my iPad and have been spending considerable amount of time trying to link to my Verizon Fios account.   The only option that comes up is Verizion High Speed Internet for and not Fios and therefore  ESPN is telling me that I do not have access to all ESPN content and can only watch ESPN3 because of this on my iPad.  I have  Fios Triple Play and subscribe to ESPN packages.   Seems like others are also having this problem.  What's the deal?

Please understand this is not a good place to get support. I will take a look and see what's up... mine is working.
topdog

forwarding E mail

by on ‎08-15-2010 05:50 AM

I woyuld like  have the ability to forward an entire E mail  message as an attachment.  Comcast has this and I found it the one thing I liked about Comcast.

This would be an enhancement to the application. We will assess it vis a vis other customer driven enhancements.
Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!
Idea Statuses

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools