Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Enter New Idea
MWalker

Provide More Up to Date Information on International Minutes Used

by MWalker on ‎05-15-2011 07:27 AM - last edited on ‎06-22-2011 02:03 PM by Admin Emeritus

I subscribe to Verizon's World Plan 300 in which I get 300 minutes of monthly international calling time.  The Verizon website has an indicator that shows how many minutes a subscriber has used so far each billing cycle, which is useful to make sure you don't run over the allowance and also so that you can get optimal use of the alloted minutes.

The problem is that the indicator is always 2 to 3 days behind the present, so it does not include calls made in the past 2 to 3 days.  This is obviously a system programming issue.  Verizon's electronic "bookkeeping" should be modified so that this indicator is accurate to within the past hour, if not up to the minute.

Quirked

26 Hour OnDemand rentals

by Quirked on ‎09-08-2010 05:26 PM

When watching a single movie in two parts on sequential nights, it would be useful to have the extra time. The OnDemand controls could also react more quickly and the user interface for finding shows needs a major redesign.

Some rentals are going to 48 hours... however some are staying at 24 hours... this is up to the content provider

Verizon should allow customers to determine the email "SESSION TIME OUT" length.  We're tired of having to start over every time we abandon our email for 5-10 minutes.  Very frustrating and eats up OUR time too.  I'd understand when we are at a public location.  Heck even if we were at a public location all anyone would need to do is press the "OK" button and they'd be in. We are all responsible enough to determine the length of time we can 'idle' our email !!

jmcohen23

Video Playlist

by ‎09-08-2010 09:48 AM - edited ‎09-08-2010 10:01 AM

I did not do a whole lot of research on this, so I apologize if this has already been discussed (or is already available), but creating a video playlist would be neat.

the playlist can comprise of on-demand videos.  the customer, when selecting a video from om-demand, can select "add to video playlist", and then go to the playlist and press play.

We like that idea, and have discussed adding this feature when the time it right. Perfect thing for a snowy day in front of the TV catching up on the last few episodes of your favorite shows. Thanks for refreshing the idea!
duganmr

New Parental Controls

by duganmr on ‎05-13-2011 05:09 AM

1)  Allow a timer for when the topbox is on/off to regulate time when kids can watch TV.  Yes, I know that I can do that with a wall-socket timer, but that is easily defeated.  This would be  a good thing for some of us parents too!

2) If I block a channel, I don't want to see it in the guide.  This capability is offered for the 'adult' channels, why not other blocked channels?  The Dish network does this.

suggestion 1 is in IMG 1.9... and we have been working the second one... but don't have it assigned to a software release currently.
rpmveriz

Marketing

by rpmveriz on ‎02-14-2012 07:33 PM

Here's a great idea. How about you stop spamming my other e-mail address? I have no business relationship with Verizon, don't intend to have one, and will never have one now. Spam! - in this day and age. How low class. Who sold you my address?

braceyfamily

payment option

by braceyfamily on ‎05-11-2011 08:07 PM

It'll be nice if you could make your pymt just about anywhere. Instead of just the usual online, pay-by-phone, or mail in a check....setup like kiosks somewhere that is covenient for customers quick pay..insert your cash or card(pay-n-go). Everything else is starting to be convienent why not our paymnt options

Kier

How about more bookmarks!

by Kier on ‎09-04-2010 09:15 AM

I think we get about 8 or 10  maximum bookmarks, then it is full. Then I have to delete "less important" bookmarks to make room.

20 or 50 would be better. With a family of 4, they can rack up quickly with the current setup.

1-2 software releases away... but definitely

It seems that Verizon's commitment to provide better internet service to their customers falls short.   In my area Comcast appears to have more consistent speed availability.  I can say this with expertise because I just came off a Comcast plan.

What I mean is that Verizon's internet speed is not consistent at my house.  I have the 30/30 plan but it constantly bogs down.

My suggestion is to have Verizon provide an internet speed tracking meter at every residence that allows one to track service speed on a weekly/monthly basis.  If you pay for 30/30 but on the average you only get 10/20 speeds then your internet service cost is prorated as such.

Now what customer would not be happy with such a plan?

nascar

DVR - SD or HD recording choice

by ‎09-03-2010 10:18 PM - edited ‎09-08-2010 10:35 AM

Please add a feature to the Series Recordings that will allow user selection to record each Series in HD (when available) or SD Only.

I would love to record everything in HD. BUT... Due to the lack of hard drive space available (currently) I am forced to record many programs in SD.  I would like to select which Series Recordings I want in SD or HD.

Thank you!

Already exists indirectly.. you can set what channel a show records from... so you can pick the SD one... but I get you want to just set record SD as opposed to picking the channel... so we'll look for an opportunity to do that...
jweiland11

Fix the Caller ID

by ‎09-02-2010 03:21 PM - edited ‎09-02-2010 06:55 PM

CALLER ID ON TV

THE  CALLER ID ON  FIOS TV NEEDS TO BE FIXED. WITH BRIGHT HOUSE NETWORKS YOU CAN BRING UP THE CALLER ID ON TV BY USING THE A OR B BUTTON ON THE REMOTE CONTROL. THE CALLER ID WILL HOLD UP TO TEN PHONE NUMBERS. YOU CAN BRING UP THE PHONE NUMBERS OR DELETE THE PHONE NUMBERS BY USING THE A OR B BUTTON ON THE REMOTE CONTROL. WHY DO WE NEED THE A BUTTON ON THE REMOTE CONTROL TO BRING UP THE WIDGETS WHEN WE ALREADY HAVE A WIDGET BUTTON ON THE REMOTE CONTROL TO BRING UP THE WIDGETS?

Sounds like you are referencing call history... not caller ID... if that's what you mean... then accepted

There are many developers waiting for the release for the Widget SDK. However, the only way currently to check on the release is to check the web site.

Can an email notification request be created where we can signup for an announcement email when the SDK is ready for downloading?

When the SDK is available we will send emails. We are still a bit away from that release... Hoping the next release of the SDK is more friendly for general distribution. If you have a specific app you want to development send me a PM...
red

Tv online

by on ‎02-06-2012 02:14 PM - last edited on ‎02-06-2012 04:49 PM by Moderator

Verizon needs to get movie plex online since movie plex combines retro plex and indi plex this would be a great addition to the current TV online premium channels retro plex brings back classic movies from the 70's and 80's as well as other classic era's and indi plex is great for watching independent movies Verizon also needs to get the movie channel online for the newest and latest action and sci fi movies ifc online for indpendent movies and TV shows flix TV online sundance online and at some point Disney family movies online along with some more sports TV online content NFL redzone online BTN 2 go online MLB online MHL online PGA golf online and more online TV shows like Disney bio history abc etc. Just some suggestions thank you for your time.

So yea, I would definitely love some of that hot hot FIOS action in my area. Really getting tired of ATT and their garbage. Unfortuanently, as Comcast is really my only other option (really isn't an option) in my area, I'm kinda stuck. So bring it Verizon. I think its time you put the speed back into the Motor City.

Never say never... but not any time soon.
tropicalgal

Image Resizer

by on ‎02-06-2012 06:20 AM

It would be a great feature if Verizon Webmail would give the option to  

resize a image within the email such as other even free webmail AOL does.

The ability to reduce multiple images sending content would greatly benifit all.   

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!
Idea Statuses

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools