Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Enter New Idea

Hello,

I downloaded the WatchESPN app to my iPad and have been spending considerable amount of time trying to link to my Verizon Fios account.   The only option that comes up is Verizion High Speed Internet for and not Fios and therefore  ESPN is telling me that I do not have access to all ESPN content and can only watch ESPN3 because of this on my iPad.  I have  Fios Triple Play and subscribe to ESPN packages.   Seems like others are also having this problem.  What's the deal?

Please understand this is not a good place to get support. I will take a look and see what's up... mine is working.
red

Tv online

by on ‎02-06-2012 02:14 PM - last edited on ‎02-06-2012 04:49 PM by Moderator

Verizon needs to get movie plex online since movie plex combines retro plex and indi plex this would be a great addition to the current TV online premium channels retro plex brings back classic movies from the 70's and 80's as well as other classic era's and indi plex is great for watching independent movies Verizon also needs to get the movie channel online for the newest and latest action and sci fi movies ifc online for indpendent movies and TV shows flix TV online sundance online and at some point Disney family movies online along with some more sports TV online content NFL redzone online BTN 2 go online MLB online MHL online PGA golf online and more online TV shows like Disney bio history abc etc. Just some suggestions thank you for your time.

stevemann

eSATA DVR Extender bug

by stevemann on ‎01-18-2013 04:33 PM

Since Verizon doesn't have a bug rport capability...

When I have an eSata drive plugged in, formatted and enabled, I am unable to pause live TV.  When I eject the drive, I can pause live TV again.

tropicalgal

Image Resizer

by on ‎02-06-2012 06:20 AM

It would be a great feature if Verizon Webmail would give the option to  

resize a image within the email such as other even free webmail AOL does.

The ability to reduce multiple images sending content would greatly benifit all.   

Joeblow

New radio commercial

by Joeblow on ‎04-19-2011 04:22 PM

As a Comcast subscriber I would like to know why you feel it necessary to call us "dimwits" in your latest round of advertisements heard on popular radio stations in the Philadelphia area such as KYW 1060.  

thirdjetta

Internet Speed Test Results

by thirdjetta on ‎04-19-2011 05:18 AM

After spending 45 minutes waiting on hold , I was informed that the expected speed test results are not guaranteed when operating wireless. Once wired, my speed results were fine. Why doesn't the Verizon In-home Agent prompt to insure the customer is operating WIRED before running the test to get accurate results ?

Mugen

Media Manager Video play forward

by Mugen ‎07-31-2010 06:20 AM - edited ‎09-03-2010 12:12 PM

Currently, if you use media manager to play video from your PC, the forward button jump certain mins. It would be nice if the forward button actually work as a forward button by forwarding the video at 1.5-2x speed like most forward buttons do.

Good feedback. We will include it in the 2011 roadmap.

I THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA FOR VERIZON TO BROADCAST FIOS1 NEWS IN HD NOT SD.

VERIZON STATES IT HAS BEST PICTURE BECAUSE OF FIBER OPTICS.

WHY DO THEY USE A  SD CAMERA  INSTEAD OF AN HD CAMERA? 

THIS IS A FIOS TV CONTENT IDEA NOT A TECHNICAL PROBLEM !!!

PLEASE GIVE US WHAT WE PAY FOR. I HAVE THE ULTIMATE PACKAGE AND WHEN I SWITCH TO FIOS1 NEWS ON A HD CHANNEL IT GOES TO 480I !!!!  

SPEAKING FOR MANY I HAVE SPOKEN TOO !

THANK-YOU.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I will pass on to the proper team. Please continue to post your suggestions.

I have had approx. 2 late payments since internet billing began, both were because you changed your remittance address & I was not aware of the change.   I authorize my bank to remit based upon your email notification.   In March, my bank remitted to the regular address & I just discovered that my check had been bounced back & redeposited into my account.  Evidently your remittance address changed from Mission Hills to Dallas Texas.  I suggest a notice be placed on the billing email when your payment addresses change.

Thank you,

samtern

Let ME Select the Local Channels

by samtern on ‎02-01-2012 09:07 AM

I would like the option of selecting whether I get the New York local channels or the Philadelphia local channels instead of having one forced on me.

We are required under the terms of our agreements with broadcasters to distribute specific signals within specific geographic areas. This allows for the broadcasters to then sell local advertising within their area of service, based on the knowledge that they will have exclusive access to viewers in that market. This is a core structural element of our current broadcast system and is unlilkely to change in the near to mid term future. As a result, we cannot meet this request.
lordofring

How about having live chat on TV

by lordofring on ‎04-12-2011 01:30 PM

how about the idea of implementing STB -STB communication.this will be very exciting to see your messages on TV while watching your favorite show...

Dont miss any action on TV and chat with friends...

Will it be more interesting sending jokes about friends while watching nfl football?

We tried some instant messaging things and they just didn't seem to jive with TV viewing (but we didn't have the mobile remote control app for easy text entry)... but for now you can tweet back and forth using the Twitter app... have you tried that...
LeftyGuitar

E! HD coming to Fios HD?

by LeftyGuitar on ‎04-06-2011 04:38 PM

My good friend follows Verizon on Twitter & said he saw mention of E! HD channel coming to Fios TV.  Please confirm & if this is indeed fact when will it grace our Verizon Fios STB/Guide?

Yes it is coming
jmuterspaugh

faster upload speed dsl

by jmuterspaugh ‎01-24-2012 07:03 PM - edited ‎01-24-2012 07:19 PM

currently have 7to15mbps hsi enhanced.i play online games with ps3 and it has terrible lag sometimes.u increase the download speed but leave the upload at a poor rate.there should be no reason why u cant offer faster upload speed.ur upload should ateast be 20 percent of ur download .im willing 2pay more money.please fix this issue.u could atleast increase it to 3 or 5.if its possible for fast download why not upload.please fix this issue

ChristineTina

voice message

by ChristineTina on ‎04-04-2011 11:17 AM

My idea is to list how many times a person dials in to retrieve their voice messages on their account on the web.

StevenL

Phone follies

by StevenL on ‎01-24-2012 03:02 PM

Too Big to Think dep't. ---

How about VERIZON gives equal rights and direct contact to landline customers, and allows us to e-mail re service disruptions, etc...no snail-mailing for a PIN....especially when we have no Verizon phone to discuss the problem.

How about they perk up and get to work when a problem they thought was fixed - isn't (after two months of no dial tone, I had a working phone for a week and a half; and now I'm back again in the - priority? - line) ...

How about they try harder to keep their clients instead of telling us what THEY do or don't do.

VERIZON is a dirty word in NYC, and its representatives get the brunt of our anger. That's not right.

If VERIZON didn't own those landlines, I'd have gone with someone else by now, but it looks like all roads lead to VERIZON's copper wires..

BTW, a landline is the best thing you can have in a blackout, or a 9/11, to answer that question.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!
Idea Statuses

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools