• RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Enter New Idea
prisaz

Widget for IP security cameras on the network,

by on ‎10-08-2010 07:50 PM

Widget for IP security cameras on the network.

ej1

password option within ur email acct

by ej1 on ‎03-29-2012 04:58 AM

I feel there should be a password option within ur email account to gain access to ur sub folders that you choose to create. so if your email account is accessed by someone other than urself the information that you stored in ur folders is still secure by a different password or the option to use  a different password on each folder created

CustomerBill

Fix Feedback Link

by CustomerBill on ‎03-02-2013 02:11 PM - last edited on ‎03-04-2013 12:48 PM by Moderator

Have the Feedback link link to a form that works. Entering feedback generates an SQL error when submit is clicked

Can you provide the page url where you are using this feedback link?
Caps09

MASN2 HD

by on ‎10-07-2010 02:04 PM

In the Mid-Atlantic region, what ever happened to MASN2 HD since it was promised to us in July? The DC area got it in July by way of FiOS1 HD, and the rest of us in the region were told "it is coming". It never came.

Comcast Sportsnet DC+ will start showing games soon too. Even though the FiOS1 people will probably be taken care of again, will the rest of us be able to see these games in HD?

Fios already has channel 461, WUSA-TV Washington DC Live Dippler 9000 HD, but channel 461 is not a HD channel.

The WUSA-TV Washington DC Live Dippler 9000 HD source is a high definition channel.  I suggest adding a HD version of the channel that is available to all Fios TV subscribers with HD capability.

Thank you

mattd

Recommend and gift on demand movies

by mattd on ‎10-07-2010 11:35 AM

I would like to be able to create a network of friends and family who also have FiOS TV and after I watch an on-demand movie be able to recommend it to certain people in that network.  Would be great to be able to be able to use the remote to pay for the movie for them - maybe by purchasing a voucher or credit and suggesting they use it for that movie.  Could even extend to recommending other shows, channels, sending short messages, or even things like virtual flowers. 

We plan to use Facebook to deliver this capability.  First the recommend option and sometime later the gift option.

Yenco

DVR to iOS Device

by on ‎10-07-2010 10:14 AM

Would like to see some way to transfer content recorded on the DVR to an iOS device (iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad) to take with me when I'm on vacation.  There is a lot of stuff on my DVR I want to see but don't tend to find time when I'm at home and working.

The concept is "Accepted" (i.e. viewing anywhere on any device) but the approach is "Not Likely". Unfortunately we are prohibited from sending video files from the DVR to other devices by content license restrictions. However, we are hard at work enabling FiOS TV content available on multiple devices... including for your subway ride and airplane journey. This content will be downloaded from our network servers to your devices. You can see the beginning of this evolution from FiOS TV Central. Next steps are streaming to mobile devices... followed by being able to actually download the content

I watch several home improvement DIY shows and sometimes I would like to save just a certain segment for later viewing.  I would like the option to be able to set a start point and an end point during a show and be able to save just that segment on my DVR, kind of like the video camera function on the iPhone.  This also comes in handy if you record Leno or Letterman and the next day you watch it and want to save only the monologue, Top 10 list or a certain interview to show someone else, but have limited DVR space left.  

I agree that this would be handy (pun intended). We are prohibited by our content providers from offering this type of capability.

The Kids Unlimited On Demand Channel used to feature great short shows produced by Scholastic.   They were removed without explanation.  Can we get these Scholastic shows to be part of the offering again?

Also, the channel also had a series called St. Bears Doll's Hospital.  It also vanished.   Please bring it back.  I know at least one six year old who would be thrilled.

Thank you

we'll make sure the programming team is aware of your request.
xmnj

Stop using java on Verizon sites

by xmnj on ‎06-15-2011 11:10 AM

The use of Java on your websites is very bad.  It's not only slow, but does not always work.

Im a huge philadelphia sports fan (phillies, flyers, 76ers, eagles) and I moved to Monmouth County,  NJ and I can not get Comcast Sportsnet (PA) because I live in the "NY" viewing area.   I can travel 20 minutes south into Ocean County, NJ and go to a friends house and he gets the channel.   Why cant I have the option of adding the channel to my lineup??

They need to get stop the viewing area rules and just let you add the channels you want.   Or at least let you select what viewing area you want to be part of.   Its so stupid that I live 20 minutes away from one area that gets philly channels but I cant watch them because Im in the "NY" viewing area!

GO PHILLIES!!!!!!

Understand the frustration... not sure this changes any time soon
mhipsman

easier way to reset STB

by mhipsman on ‎03-25-2012 05:37 PM

Due to a few issues I am constantly having  1. STB does not respond to any remote control  actions  2. channels remap themselves so they are not  where they are supposed to be.  I need to reset my stb.  pulling out the AC power cord is a pain because of where the boxes are located. and  going thru the menus on the website are a pain in the **bleep**. Why cant we have a 3 button salute on the remote similar to  Ctrl-alt-delete on a computer

dadeae

"Swap" button on remote to flip between the two tuners in the DVR

by dadeae ‎09-27-2010 07:10 PM - edited ‎10-04-2010 01:11 PM

I had this button with Comcast. Then I had that button with Dish Network. Now I have verizon's newest FIOS Media Center DVR... two tuners... and there's no way to flip back and forth between them!

And no, it is NOT the same as the "Last" button... maybe I'm recording on one tuner and I still want to flip back and forth between it and the tuner that is currently not recording.

Maybe later. Currently, we do not have any plans for investing in our remote.

Apparently Verizon is working so hard installing FIOS on Long Island that they don't have people available to fix telephone services that go down during thunderstorms.  We lost our phone service during the big storm that just came thru.  The earliest they can send a person in isn't until Monday.  That's 5 days from now.

Hard to believe but this makes me wonder whether I should switch everything over to Cablevision.  At least they work to fix people's problems.

Gee_60

Account Overview

by Gee_60 on ‎03-21-2012 09:15 AM

I would love it if when I sign in my account overeview would inform me if I have payment scheduled for a future date.

Then I wouldn't have to look for it.

Thanks for your suggestion- I'll make sure it gets to the proper team within Verizon.
Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!
Idea Statuses

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools