• RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Enter New Idea
refrus

Paper Free Billing

by refrus on ‎10-06-2011 10:13 AM

I enrolled in paper free billing and would like to de-enroll.  Have been trying for months.  When I select the de-enroll option on the appropriate page, there is no option to navigate to the bottom of the page to save my choice.  Very frustrating!  Tried minimizing.  Nothing helps.  This is not a very userfriendly website.

BluePoet

GameHD channels

by BluePoet on ‎10-05-2011 08:24 AM

I saw that this year, inDemand (the broadcaster of MLB Extra Innings/NHL Center Ice) is offering seven GameHD channels, but FiOS will only be carrying two of them.  As a subscriber to the Ultimate HD package as well as the Center Ice package, I am very disappointed that Verizon seems not to care about providing its inDemand customers all of the available HD channels.  Please rectify this situation or I may look for a provider that does provide these channels.

Mark4834

"Current Time" in a Recorded Show

by Mark4834 on ‎11-16-2010 02:27 PM

Hi,

It would be very helpful to see the "current time" when watching a show on the DVR.  For example, if I am watching a football game that was recorded between 1:00 and 4:30, it would be nice when I pause to be able to see that I am pausing at 2:27.

This would be helpful:

1) Halftime - if halftime starts at 2:27, I can watch the "current time" and fast forward to 2:42 to skip the halftime show.

2) Future Viewing - if I stop watching the game, but my son keeps watching, I know that when I start watching the game again, I need to rewind the game to 2:27

Right now, rewinding to an exact point in a recorded show is a big guessing game... not the football game.

Thanks,

Mark

That's an interesting request... Seems feasible.. but not sure how to switch into this "mode", because I would really not like this one myself... I have no idea that half time starts at some particular time in the past... but I can see how this might be useful.
GForce

Response to current SPAM trends...

by GForce on ‎09-30-2011 06:30 AM

SPAMMERS have figured out how to thwart SPAM Filters by using extremely long server/domain names with several extensions,if you will, as represented by the number of periods in the server/domain name.  Therefore I suggest that a Filter be created to count the length of the server/domain and/or the number of periods it contains and move messages that go beyond reasonable to SPAM Folders...

21usmc

DVR

by 21usmc on ‎11-11-2010 03:27 PM

DOWNLOAD DVR RECORDINGS FROM HOME COMPUTER or create a user friendly [easy] way to save recordings

With IMG 1.9 you'll be able to attach up to a 2TB external drive to the DVR, which should provide an easy way to save recordings... but downloading to the home computer is not a near term option.

I had an answering machine at home and I wanted to use after I instealled VZ FIOS phone,  but VZ Voice Mail picked up before my answering machine did, so I had to call CS and request increasing number of rings to maximum.

Later my answering machine broke and I decided to take advantage of the VM service provided to me instead of buying a new machine,  I had to call VZ CS again and again request to change number of ring to 4.

Would be nice to be able to change number of rings before Voice Mail picks up on-line at "My Verizon"

Sorry for the inconvenience. You can set you own ring count for landline voice mail in some areas (but not in NY/MA/RI) and with FiOS Digital Voice. It is not likely we will make available in landline areas where not currently available.
CR

NHK in HD

by CR on ‎11-10-2010 08:16 PM

Sometime back the NHK content went to HD, but the Fios presentation stayed

SD.  Worse yet, Fios chose not to letterbox, but to simply cut the sides of the

picture off.  Quite often this results in the loss of the left and right parts of

captions.  Sometimes it even ends up cutting off the person being interviewed.... ;^)

My ideal would be to get NHK in HD, but at least letterbox it so we get to see the whole picture

ncahill

Support Portal

by ncahill on ‎09-27-2011 03:51 PM

The support portal for tracking incidents is as close to worthless as I've ever seen.  We reported a phone outage and were told a technician would be here Monday, he came Sunday (that's a good thing).  I looked at our ticket today, Tuesday, and it tells me that we will see a technician Monday.  there's nothing in there about what he found and the next step, which we were told was a cable crew to fix the break. 

I run a Service Desk, it's vitally important to let folks see up-to-date information and where the incident stands.  This needs to be done in real time.  If not I have to call the support number and tie up a support person for a ticket update which has to be costly to Verizon.  I would suggest that you take a look at the Service Desk component of the IT Infrastructure Library.  You'd save a considerable amount of money and provide timely information to your customers instead of frustrating them with old and stale information.

Apokalypto

FiOS in Hershey

by Apokalypto on ‎09-26-2011 04:22 PM

On what depends the availability of FiOS or high speed internet?

I will be moving to Hershey next week and according to this site, none of this seems to be available, what I can barely believe, because Hershey isn't located far away of any civilization.

So I want to know what requirements you guys from Verizon set to get access to this.

We are focused on finishing the cities / towns that already have FiOS... then we'll see about new locations.

Dear Verizon,

Love the service.  It is the best. 

But Bill paying online is one of the worst I have ever seen.  I never found it harder for a business establishment to take my money.  And then if it is late you hammer me with a late charge.  Multiple web sites and browser upgrades that are unable to access.  Pretty unbelievable how bad the method is to simply pay a monthly bill.

Which brings me to another point.  How about a  customer loyalty break on the bill.  It keeps creeping up and now around 150 bucks a month for the basics.  While you offer newcomers 90 bucks for the same service.  Thanks for listening.

Iggy100a

nascar

MSG Varsity channel

by on ‎09-24-2011 07:12 AM

Please add the MSG Varsity channel to VHO7.  Thanks!

macgig

https connections in account sensitive areas

by macgig on ‎09-19-2011 05:27 AM

think I see why my account was compromised. one possible reason at least.

its' not a secure connection when logged in. all my account info is at  http://www22.verizon.com/

shouldn't that be an https connection? this is my account info, sensitive data... which has been compromised.

without the https, any info I enter, like a password, can be seen/grabbed by someone else. right?

I believe that this change is in progress.

just called to cancelled the fios that I never ordered. someone ordered online, pretending to be me. And got the order through. fake email and fake phone that was NOT MINE.

I guess they got into my account? guessed the password and ordered from within my account??? I don't know. the verizon person said they did not order from a phone. was done online.

My suggestion is, next time an order comes in supposedly from me, call me to verify it. Do not make me call you. I should not have too.

is verizon in such a need for money that they will process orders that did not come from me? you need to verify the identity of someone saying they are me... BEFORE you give the OK for an order/purchase...

I have a question for you, though. If it was ordered via your account, how are they supposed to know it's not from you? How would you propose they verify - by sending an additional email to your primary info on your account? And was the order placed to go into your home and not another address? Just checking so we can forward your feedback on to the site owners.

id like to be able to keep the internet/dsl service but ditch my home phone, and the bill that comes with it each month. 

frankly I rarely use the home phone... its expensive... and taxes and fees on it are getting too high for my liking...  $12 bucks a month just in taxes and fees... thats getting too high in my view.

HELLO,

ONE GREAT CHANGE IS TO ADAPT THE GUIDE TO A ICON FORMAT FOR CHANNEL LINE UP AND TV SHOWS MOVIES.

MAKE IT SO USER FRIENDLY THAT IT DROPKICKS THE COMPETITION.

FIOS ALREADY HAS THE UPPER HAND(MULTI ROOM DVR) BUT GO FOR THE KNOCK OUT.:robotwink:

Pretty sure I know what you mean... but ya know... more words about "icon format" the better
Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!
Idea Statuses

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools