• RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Enter New Idea
Jahsonjb

App

by Jahsonjb on ‎01-26-2013 10:26 AM

I was just thinking it would be a lot more convenient if there was a mobile phone app for Verizon residential services. I noticed there is one for the wireless services, so it would be great if an app was created for the other services. This way I wont always have to go on my computer to look at my account information or pay the bill. Just something I've been thinking about that might be a helpful suggestion to improving overall service provided to the loyal customers. 

You are in luck! It is called the My FiOS App.
samtern

Let ME Select the Local Channels

by samtern on ‎02-01-2012 09:07 AM

I would like the option of selecting whether I get the New York local channels or the Philadelphia local channels instead of having one forced on me.

We are required under the terms of our agreements with broadcasters to distribute specific signals within specific geographic areas. This allows for the broadcasters to then sell local advertising within their area of service, based on the knowledge that they will have exclusive access to viewers in that market. This is a core structural element of our current broadcast system and is unlilkely to change in the near to mid term future. As a result, we cannot meet this request.
ChristineTina

voice message

by ChristineTina on ‎04-04-2011 11:17 AM

My idea is to list how many times a person dials in to retrieve their voice messages on their account on the web.

nbannon123

Get rid of some stuff

by nbannon123 on ‎04-03-2011 05:50 PM
Its a nice extra, but the only thing i use fios tv for is watching tv DVR and VOD. Things like marketplace games widgets are just pointless in my opinion. They only slow down my TV and TV isnt supposed to be games etc.
The real answer is to let you remove items that you don't care about from your guide... while others that use those features still get to have them.
OSPF

High Speed Internet for Rural Areas

by OSPF on ‎03-28-2011 01:23 PM

We live in a rural area and can not get cable, broadband, DSL - we have Satellite TV and Mobile (Cellular) Broadband for internet access.  I work from home and have to use VPN to logon so Mobile Broadband is my only option.  We live in Hanover County Virginia in the Old Church area and there are no towers close to us.  The tower that closer is too short to do any good for my location.  Our signal is coming from 7 miles away so I'm lucky to be able to do what I can.    There is a switching station 1.3 miles away from us - is there nothing Verizon can do to provide internet access from there ?    What about putting up a dish on the communications tower on Flanagans Mill Road ?   If a T1 was not cost-prohibitive I'd get one - but it's out of the question at it's current $$.  

jmuterspaugh

faster upload speed dsl

by jmuterspaugh ‎01-24-2012 07:03 PM - edited ‎01-24-2012 07:19 PM

currently have 7to15mbps hsi enhanced.i play online games with ps3 and it has terrible lag sometimes.u increase the download speed but leave the upload at a poor rate.there should be no reason why u cant offer faster upload speed.ur upload should ateast be 20 percent of ur download .im willing 2pay more money.please fix this issue.u could atleast increase it to 3 or 5.if its possible for fast download why not upload.please fix this issue

StevenL

Phone follies

by StevenL on ‎01-24-2012 03:02 PM

Too Big to Think dep't. ---

How about VERIZON gives equal rights and direct contact to landline customers, and allows us to e-mail re service disruptions, etc...no snail-mailing for a PIN....especially when we have no Verizon phone to discuss the problem.

How about they perk up and get to work when a problem they thought was fixed - isn't (after two months of no dial tone, I had a working phone for a week and a half; and now I'm back again in the - priority? - line) ...

How about they try harder to keep their clients instead of telling us what THEY do or don't do.

VERIZON is a dirty word in NYC, and its representatives get the brunt of our anger. That's not right.

If VERIZON didn't own those landlines, I'd have gone with someone else by now, but it looks like all roads lead to VERIZON's copper wires..

BTW, a landline is the best thing you can have in a blackout, or a 9/11, to answer that question.

rexian

Gas price postings

by rexian on ‎01-24-2012 07:59 AM

Geesh....by the time you get to the spot to actually see the local prices, there are so many ads that there is just room for 2 or 3 listings.   Whats the point of that?  It would be nice to scroll down and see a whole slew of prices....

dottiego

Verizon Calendar

by dottiego on ‎01-23-2012 09:24 AM

I am VERY disappointed in Verizon Calendar. I don't like the format and more importantly it will not let me chose a repeat item for the 2nd of each month. It wants a date!  I don't have the time or desire to look up every 2nd of Jan. for the next ..........years. Why do I also have to have an end date?  If it is a birthday, it is ongoing....I don't want to have to update my calendar every 60 months. It is also time consuming to add an event to the calendar.....why do I have to go into add more details to put a time on the appointment?  After trying to switch everything from my MSN premium account, where everything worked so easily, this is very frustrating.  Any suggestions?

PeterPalpin

DVR /2nd TV / Control

by PeterPalpin on ‎03-24-2011 02:09 PM

Since I can watch programs recorded on a DVR on a second TV and also choose to record shows from the 2nd TV, It sure would be great if I could delete programs on the DVR after watching them on the second TV, from the second TV.

Thanks. 

zihva

Cricket Sport Pay per view

by zihva on ‎03-24-2011 11:59 AM

Hi,

Currently, Cricket( sport) world cup is going on and it would really great if you offer it is as pay per view. Even if it is 15$/match, Everyone would pay... take my word for it. if not, i will pay for 100 guys !!

Please get it before next Wednesday as India vs Pakistan is on Wednesday Mar 30 (5AM EST).

Thanks

Sid

Allow these ports to be switched on or off by the customer, for newer hardware if they support gigabit. Allow customers to use the Ethernet ports if they support gigabit and the house is wired for it. MOCA can not achieve these speeds for multi-room multi-hub DVRs. Two streams are barely enough. Something better will be needed when we go to a home server as announced at CES. Now if they are only 10/100, on the newer hardware, than someone should have been thinking differently.

itzjudi

Favorites

by itzjudi on ‎03-22-2011 12:35 PM

Is there any way you can have more favorites?? (I am used to having 5 on the "other" plan I was on.). and we had the ability to name each one..

We always strive to have more of everything... on this topic we need to do some more work to get beyond the current limit of 3.
Trelea

Verizon Home Page

by Trelea on ‎03-21-2011 05:08 PM - last edited on ‎03-22-2011 07:44 AM by Admin Emeritus

It seems that the current Verizon web page is a recent redesign and improvement over an earlier version that I have never seem.  I'd like to suggest that more work needs to be done.  In particular, the page needs to be more user-friendly for persons who are older or with more limited vision.  Even with the zoom set to 150% on a 23" LED monitor, it is impossible to read much of the text, particularly that in light blue font.  (Making the screen any larger is not the solution as it means having to scroll horizontally to view an entire page -- in addition to the vertical scrolling that one expects.)

stevemann

eSATA DVR Extender bug

by stevemann on ‎01-18-2013 04:33 PM

Since Verizon doesn't have a bug rport capability...

When I have an eSata drive plugged in, formatted and enabled, I am unable to pause live TV.  When I eject the drive, I can pause live TV again.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!
Idea Statuses

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools