Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Enter New Idea

I'm getting the error "Invalid e-mail address" when doing Reply To All and there are multiple recipients, or when trying to send to a group of just 6 or 7 people.  The e-mail addresses all look fine.

I found that if I save the e-mail as a draft, switch back to the old "Classic" e-mail view, then I can send it just fine with no errors.  So it appears to be a bug in the new e-mail UI.

Verizon - can you please confirm this is a bug in the new mail UI, and let us know when it will be fixed?

Also, please enhance the error message to say which address is invalid, rather than leaving us to guess which one - thanks.

Related thread here.

We added two levels of email address verifications: email address syntax check, email address existence check. The syntax check will be immediate and highlight the email address with the error. The second will in the form of an email. We also now allow email addresses in all Capital Letters.
PraiseTheLord

TCT-TV, TCT-TV FAMILY, TCT-TV KIDS

by PraiseTheLord on ‎06-01-2014 12:43 AM

Would like to see Verizon FIOS obtain a new cable channel called TCT-TV.  They have 3 channels.  One is called just plain TCT-TV, their second channel is called TCT-TV FAMILY and their third channel is TCT-KIDS, which is my favorite since they show a lot of old tv shows like LIFE WITH ELIZABETH with a very young Betty White.  They also show ANNIE OAKLEY, THE CISCO KID, MOVIES LIKE 'THE JACKIE ROBINSON STORY, DKICK TRACY', They show a great deal of old time Western Movies. Both Time Warner and Direct-TV has this channel and it would be nice if VERIZON FIOS were to do one better by carrying all 3 channels that TCT-TV offers, instead of just one of their channels, like Time Warner and Direct TV does.

yakfishnick

New Package Idea...

by yakfishnick on ‎07-26-2011 12:52 PM

I'd like to see Verizon consider offering a new package to its customers.  I'm sure there are quite a few customers who'd like to see something similar.  It's time to get rid of the SD channels, Spanish language channels, and other extras HD customers have no need for.

Verizon FiOS HD TV only package

All non-premium HD channels, one multi-room HD DVR, up to 2 additional HD boxes free

$65.99/mos

Verizon FiOS HD bundle

All non-premium HD channels, one multi-room HD DVR, up to 2 additional HD boxes free; FiOS Internet 25/25 Mbps; Unlimited Calling

$84.99

Or perhaps Verizon goes in a new direction in conjunction with TV manufacturers.  TV manufacturers pay Verizon (as well as other cable/satellite operators) for the licensing of their descrambling and TV management software so their TVs are Verizon FiOS ready out of the box.  Having a separate cable box seems kind of backward in today's day and age.  It's time for Verizon to lead the way to the future!

We showed FiOS working on all sorts of devices without a set top box at CES... so we are definitely headed that way... On the first part of your submission... there are still more SD TV's than HD TV's watching FiOS TV. And there is no chance we are getting rid of the spanish language channels... more are on the way. I have sent the bundle ideas to the crew that does that work...
jweiland11

Quick vote on the verizon home page

by on ‎11-12-2011 11:22 AM

the quick vote on the verizon home page no longer holds votes. in the past past if you voted on an article closed the website & brought the website back up it would tell me how i voted it no longer does that. it still tells you the total  number of votes it is receiving. but the current article shold kids have their cholesterol checked by age 11 is letting me vote multiple times for that article.

fancy

Orlando stations for Davenport, fl

by fancy on ‎04-08-2011 01:01 PM

We live 3 miles from Disney in North Davenport, FL, yet we cannot receive any Orlando stations. When are you offering Orlando area, as the installer mentioned it might happen in April?

oyster

flexview hd

by on ‎01-01-2011 02:26 PM

Hello verizon but this flexview fios offers,  is still years behind services such as Amazon on demand and apples itunes, but much more  threatened by Microsofts t zune service, which includes  PC/ media player/windows phone 7/ and TV through xbox. By not offering hd content with surround sound right off the bat , who do you think is going to use this service. Secondly if you think customers are going to pay those prices fore SD content with stereo sound ,well sorry not going to happen.

fios needs to realize widgets that come free on new TV's and game consoles are the threat ; not cable or satellite . 

Also where is windows phone 7 support for fios.Enough of this per phone model support. In two years no one will care for droid or blackberry..gonna be an apple/windows world for smartphones.period

so that's my IDEAS

1.HD WITH SURROUND SOUND FOR FLEXVIEW

2. WINDOWS PHONE 7 SUPPORT

LOWER YOUR PRICES FOR PURCHASED MOVIES

So many ideas in one release... so status is tough to pick: HD content in flex view (in progress), Windows 7 support (Maybe Later)... we spent alot of money on WinMo devices only to have little to no customers use the apps (can't say that I agree the future will be MS / Apple until we see some evidence of them gaining as opposed to losing users), prices on the movies (Maybe Later).
TPSanta

DVR Question

by TPSanta on ‎11-28-2012 04:33 PM

New FIOS user here, just switched from Comcast. Happy with what I've seen so far. One question .... my Comcast

DVR allowed me to one-button swap between the 2 DVR tuners - very handy when following 2 sports games. Is this possible with the FIOS DVR?

Thanks,

Tom

It seems that Verizon's commitment to provide better internet service to their customers falls short.   In my area Comcast appears to have more consistent speed availability.  I can say this with expertise because I just came off a Comcast plan.

What I mean is that Verizon's internet speed is not consistent at my house.  I have the 30/30 plan but it constantly bogs down.

My suggestion is to have Verizon provide an internet speed tracking meter at every residence that allows one to track service speed on a weekly/monthly basis.  If you pay for 30/30 but on the average you only get 10/20 speeds then your internet service cost is prorated as such.

Now what customer would not be happy with such a plan?

Kajo

Make foreign/culturally diverse channels an opt out option.

by Kajo on ‎09-24-2013 07:01 PM - last edited on ‎09-27-2013 05:20 PM by Moderator

I cant believe nobody  is raising heck with ONDEMAND, EVERY MLB,NHL,and NBA game should be televised in HIGH DEFINITION! I would of thought by now everything would in HD!.  IF DIRECTV can do this so should on demand all the telcos and cable companies should insist on it!.

Each month more of their events are available in HD
netsurfr

e-mail attachment size

by netsurfr on ‎01-17-2013 04:26 AM

Recommend increasing attachment size at least 10MB.  With multimedia-rich documents, powerpoint, and spreadsheets, the current 5 MB limitation is frequently a problem.

Those files can get large. Your suggestion is acknowledged. I will pass this on to the Email team. Keep the ideas coming.
GuitarBoogieBob

Personal Assistant

by GuitarBoogieBob on ‎06-02-2012 09:29 AM

Verizon should allow the option of creating our own links to use the personal assistant. Believe it or not, I do not use Facebook or Twitter. I have netflix so I do not ever use any of the online Showtime or HBO links. I do have Gmail and would love to have a link off of my Verizon page to one click right to it, I also would like to add a link to Freecycle, but again no such luck. As it stands right now, I do not use the personal assistant. I have taken the time to visit each site available and have determined that they are in my opinion junk sites that I will never use. Therefore I consider it to be only an advertisement and I shouldn't have to endure so many adds at a page I pay big money to come and read my email or check my phone logs. Please add the ability to either disable the personal assistant all together or make it usable to everyone.

mdrobison

Easier access to bill information

by mdrobison on ‎01-08-2013 02:26 AM

I recently switched to Verizon for internet. Once I received a bill I loaded the information into online banking for billpay purposes. After the first payment succeeded I requested ebills to save paper and make it easier to see historical details on my bills in the future.

Unfortunately Verizon does not send the bill detail to my bank, instead I have to log into the Verizon account system (which isn't the easiest to navigate, but I'll get used to it). Once I logged in I still could not see specific details on the bill, I am require to use some kind of activation PIN to register (re-register?) the account. This is being done as a supposed security feature. I am not sure that creating more loggins and more website is actually more secure.

My suggestion is to send the bill details to the banks, allow me to use secure loggin encryptions for my bank to manage any security issues and see and understand my billing information while I'm also in the best possible position to understand my financials and can work seamlessly on all my payments at one time.

Verizon isn't the only bill I have, and until you get into real estate and the auto industry it's likely that I will always prefer one place to take care of all my side of my own business.

Thanks for the Idea. This one is out of my realm, but I can forward this on to the billing team.
copper45

Verizon mobile app

by copper45 on ‎09-25-2013 07:44 PM - last edited on ‎09-27-2013 05:20 PM by Moderator

Why does Verizon not put a widget for the Red box on all the stb so our customer can enjoy the service. Plus if we are going to do the mobile app they must first get it right . The other company like comcast will let you watch live TV's and what is saved on your dvr.

Your Redbox request willbe shared with the Redbox team.

As for watching live TV and what is on your DVR, both of these have been mentioned previously. Please check here: http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/Viewing-Place-shifter-App-for-iPad-and-An...

And guess what you can now watch Live TV away from home with the FiOS Mobile App. See here: http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/Viewing-Place-shifter-App-for-iPad-and-An...:smileyhappy:

HPJeanann

On demand - would like to be able to order too rated(Good) movies that are still in theaters!

by HPJeanann on ‎03-01-2013 08:03 AM - last edited on ‎03-02-2013 06:57 PM by Moderator

With on demand you go to movies and see a tab that says in theaters and the only movies listed are the really stupid no one wants to watch type movies! What about good movies that everyone's actually gives a {word filter avoidance} about? S<br>Example Beautiful Creatures, and Warm Bodies and so on... You guys never offer anything worth a dime on their that I would actually want to see(or anyone I know for that matter)! Come on let's move up with the times!

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!
Idea Statuses

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools