• BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Announcements
Enter New Idea
Nothappy17

iPad voicemail

by Nothappy17 on ‎02-16-2013 08:48 AM
I was trying to listen to my voicemails on my iPad but got a message saying I needed java but not which one of the pages of java downloads I needed. Tried to call and the agent just pretended like she was going to help me then transferred me to a new phone tree with options totally unrelated to my question. Typical Verizon service which is no service. What do I need to download on my iPad to listen to my voicemails?
So sorry for the less than adequate service. Your concern will be passed on the the appropriate team.
BillSM

FiOS stores LA area

by BillSM on ‎04-30-2013 02:14 PM - last edited on ‎05-03-2013 04:23 PM by Moderator

I have just returned a set-top box to the FiOS store in San Fernando, California, which is 21 miles from my Santa Monica home. I was in and out in five minutes; service personnel were friendly and helpful.

I notice from maps of FiOS users in Southern California that there are many customers in the West Side area, yet there are no nearby FiOS stores.

Has Verizon given any consideration to opening a FiOS store closer to my home? FiOS TV has been available for several years here.

{edited for privacy}

Thanks so much for the suggestion. Great to hear your experience was pleasant at the San Fernando FiOS store. Your idea will be passed on the the appropriate team. Keep the ideas coming!
HardSalsa

Please Add Winamp Shoutcast Radio Widget

by HardSalsa on ‎07-04-2013 07:03 AM

Verizon should add the Winamp Player widget to play the MP3s Uploaded in the library. The Winamp Player also has over 50K radio stations way better than Pandora. Many radio stations play thousands of songs not available on Pandora. Pandora is great but it plays too many  mainstream artist. Shoutcast has lots of underground artists in all genres.

In addition, the Winamp player also plays MP4 videos.

Would be cool to have this widget on Fios TV.

I don't curretnly know of any plans to add this, but I will pass on your request. Thanks for posting.
stahl

Add the channels!

by stahl on ‎08-21-2013 05:33 PM

Please add the channel ABCNews now to the reg lineup ch 108 in Louisville TX! Also TXcable news channel I used to get both when we had Direct TV

I have been trying to pay my bill for 3 days. I started with trying to pay my bill online. It kept asking for my phone number. The only phone number I had was the one for verizon wireless which is my cell. I don't have a work # because I do private duty traveling nurse work. And I do not have a landline because I am never home and have unlimited minutes on my phone. So why can't this info be linked? It is after all the same company. So because I couldn't pay online I kept calling Fios and being bounced around from being hold. And repeatedly pressing the number 2 prompt because I didn't want to be transferred to verizon wireless. Because I made a complaint I was transferred to a gift certificate program through savology. And the person I originally talked to didn't solve my problem.

I appreciated the hand out but I needed to pay my bill. So I was transferred to bill matrix a couple times to pay my bill for a $3.50 charge. Which isnt breaking the bank but why should I have to pay to pay my bill. I talked to someone from online tech support who helped me register a new password which I could not obtain before via the internet because it was recognizing my # as a wireless and kept asking if I wanted to go to the verizon wireless site. No one that I talked to over the last few days was incredibly friendly or helpful. The online tech should of said she would look into it at least. She just sounded annoyed and told me it won't work you have to enter a landline". I don't have one. I am sure I am not the only one that has had issues with this. None of my friends have landlines. Maybe everyone that works for verizon has no clue what I am saying.

If I call FIOS or go on their website I should be able to enter the same number which I opened my account with (which is my cell). It seems like it would be an easy fix. I think I will change to cablevision next year when I move. I had an awful experience so far with verizon (first with a worker claiming he called me and I didnt answer when I was home and had no missed calls and fulls wireless bars, then when he did show up he smelled and scuffed up the walls with his equipment and kept saying opps. So he installed a faulty box that chirped everytime my husband and i watched anything on cable. This was an issue the worker was aware of and he said he could come back because that was his last box. I didnt want him back in my house so we got the box on our own. then this nonsense with paying my bill. I always pay my bills on time.) Someone should look into it. Doesnt seem like rocket science

Diamonz4me

HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL

by Diamonz4me on ‎11-23-2012 04:36 PM
Please follow bright houses' steps & develop a channel to air high school football games. Almost everybody I know has Verizon & loves high school football. The ratings would be great as long as it was the game of the week voted by Verizon subscribers with a weekly poll. Please do this for those of us unable to make it to distant yet good high school football games.
AlvisWu

Hello Verizon FiOS

by AlvisWu on ‎01-20-2013 10:37 PM

Hi Verizon FiOS can you come out the new internet speed like 500/95

D_Kahn

Voice Mail

by D_Kahn on ‎08-10-2013 09:51 AM

When my voice mail box is full I'd love to be notified on my phone or via email, instead of having to continuously check

the website.

Also it would be nice to have the option of having voice mail deleted after a day or 2 so as to avoid ever having to

deal with a full voice mail box.

Thanks,

DK

Thanks for your suggestions. We'll consider the notification option for the future. It's unlikely, however, that we would consider an auto-delete feature as it could be problematic for some customers if they inadvertently were to turn it on or forget that it is on and lose important messages. Once messages are deleted, they cannot be retrieved. Most customers today don't reach the mailbox storage capacity so it hasn't been an issue.
dclark0604

Sign out button from email inbox

by dclark0604 on ‎07-26-2011 10:00 AM

Please put back the sign out button in the email inbox. Now you have to click home to sign out. I need to be able to get out after checking if an email has come in.

Banjaxx

Add Flickr Widget

by Banjaxx on ‎12-31-2010 03:46 PM

- letting me browse , SEARCH (by field, by tag) and view my flickr photos and videos

- provide a configurable slideshow option, including full resolution, show title/photo name, fill screen, ken burns panning, start stop duration timer

- provide slideshow to also allow selection of a fios music channel to play back in the background simultaneously.

prisaz

Program STB Favorites and Parental controls Like possible with DVR.

by on ‎12-03-2012 04:15 AM - last edited on ‎12-08-2012 03:10 PM by Moderator

Program STB Favorites and Parental controls from the web. Like possible with DVR. It would be nice to clone these between boxes. So I don't have to go to every box and set these, or remember what I had set on the DVR.

alib

Need RI local channels in MA

by alib on ‎02-18-2014 07:00 AM

I live in MA, but live close to and work in RI so it would make sense for RI channels to be added to the lineup in my area since other customers are likely in a similar situationore thought should be given to the geographic locations when choosing local affiliate channels for a particular area's lineup.  NH/ Boston channels really have no benefit to someone living in the South coast of MA on the border of RI. We need WPRI,WJAR. News and weather and traffic that covers NH/ Boston doest help us down here and is not relevant on a daily basis.

I could not find if this has already been suggested, but when I had a DirecTivo, if there was space available on the DVR and it didn't conflict with other recordings the DVR would automatically record shows that it would think I like based on my current series recordings.  It was a nice way of discovering new shows that fit the category of things I liked, in addition it was good for having something to watch as sometimes there wasn't anything compelling on at the time and I already viewed my recorded shows.  Also, I don't always want to spend $$ for On-Demand especially when I shell out $20 for a MRDVR. 

This is a very hard feature to get right. My experiences with brand X DVR's is that the auto records were rarely is ever something I wanted. I would do if we could make it really good... and not just based off historical recorded shows and keywords in their descriptions (e.g. if I record a movie with horses in it... I don't want westerns... which was what brand X does for me)
dslr595148

Spam Punishment (no auto detect & forward)

by MVP dslr595148 MVP ‎10-23-2011 06:19 PM - edited ‎10-23-2011 06:24 PM

I don't like the idea in http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/Spam-Punishment/idi-p/360359 so here is my idea,

I'd suggest that reported SPAM be automatically forwarded to "spam@uce.gov". Perhaps that would help more spammers to be caught and dealt with.

RELWOB

Music Choice

by RELWOB on ‎05-02-2013 08:50 AM

Saw someone's idea to put live sports scores on the info tabs at the bottom of the screen when you scroll up and and down. I'd also like to suggest something similar for the Music Choice channels. Display the song and artist currently playing for each channel on the info tab. 

Could you elaborate further on this one? Sounds interesting.
Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!
Idea Statuses

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools