• RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Enter New Idea
theoldhorse

Pay As You Go International Calling

by theoldhorse on ‎05-27-2014 11:55 AM

Rather than blocking international calling with Freedom Essentials Service, allow the customer the option of paying the old fashioned way -- add the charge to the monthly bill for the connect time for each call.  

Those of us who infrequently travel abroad, occasionally must make international calls to confirm reservations.  It makes no sense to the customer to add monthly international service to their calling plan for this purpose.  

Please come to Canada.

Canada is about the size of California -- a huge market.

Please bring FiOS.

If you used Cablecards for TV, I would immediately sign up -- since I could then use a Tivo (which uses cablecards).

The PVRs of the current 3 Canadian companies have less features than a 10-year-old Tivo.

The current 3 Canadian companies just sit back on their oligopoly and do not innovate.

Your offering would be far far superior -- you would leap-frog them and be far more attractive.

If you have my TV subscription, I would also add phone and internet to bundle them.

Please come to Canada.

Please use Cablecards.

Please do so quickly.

Thank you.

Chris

Airdrie Alberta

Canada! Wow, people want FiOS in Canada. I am not aware of any current plans to offer FiOS in Canada. Thanks so much for showing an interest.
irenepham

welcome package

by irenepham on ‎01-29-2013 05:58 PM

You should include the new phone number when you send an email confirming that the new phone service is set up. I cannot find anyplace anywhere in any of your emails or on the website what my new phone number is. That is very discouraging.

red

verizon fios to offer netflix free

by on ‎10-16-2011 03:37 PM - last edited on ‎10-22-2011 08:51 AM by Moderator

verizon fios should run a promotion like dish network with blockbuster free for 3 months to new and existing customers but do it with netflix netflix allows open operating system capability so you can stream hd video to your game system mac linux pc tablet or smartphone ect verizon fios should run a promo to get netflix free for a promotional period where you can stream movies stream starz play movies and have dvd and blue ray movies sent to you for free for a promotional period fios would get new customers and this will satisfy customers because of open capadability 

vp

On line bill pay

by vp on ‎09-11-2012 02:18 PM

Online bill pay -  When I check  account status box

it shows $0 due    Up to Date     when in fact a bill is due.

Is there not a way you can show a bill  as due before it is past due.

It does show the correct due date.

I know we are talking semantics here with the word due. And, suppose I should keep a separate list so I know when I pay a bill. Since checks are not used I do not have an easy way to see if a bill has been paid. If in question I go to the site. The $0 due  Up to date status does little to alert me to the fact a bill will be due in a week or two.

RyanSteele

FiOS TV

by RyanSteele on ‎07-03-2014 08:58 PM
Please add a screen saver to live TV... When pausing. DirecTV and Comcast both have had that for many years. It's a great protection, otherwise we must always turn it off when we step away.....

I received an email in the email client on the myVerizon page. The email contains a phone number that I want to copy and paste into a document. I don't want to add it to my contacts, just copy and paste it. When I try to highlight the phone number in the email, I get a hover over popup with a link to "Add to Contacts". By itself, that's not a bad thing. However, the popup is sitting directly over the information that I want to highlight and you can't get it to go away. If I move the mouse it pops right back up.

I finally gave up and typed it into my document.

This may not be the biggest issue ever for Verizon (or any other ISP), but it's one of those annoying little things that can put you over the top on a bad day. I don't need any help going there. :smileywink:

Thank you for letting me vent. I feel much better now.

Steve.

borgy

Adjust all show times for time zones

by borgy on ‎06-21-2011 11:16 PM

The Daily Show and Colbert Report are on at 11pm in New York but I am in California..  When I had Directv I could watch those shows at 8PM Pacific Time.  Now, however, the show at 11pm Pacific.   Other shows broadcast in Eastern Time usually play 3 hours earlier here in LA.   Why cannot I get the Daily Show 3 hours earlier than Eastern Time also.  It seems that these are the only shows I've run into that do that.  Que pasa?  Why not adjust all shows for the time zone of the subscriber?

This is very annoying indeed. Why does our 7232 return to the live action of a show currently recording when you hit 'STOP'?!? Regardless if you were on another channel prior to hitting play of show in progress/recording. (This happens during use of only 1 tuner, with our D* HR24 HD-DVRs this doesn't happen.  It just returns you to the show/channel that you were previously watching.  It will do it if both tuners are active, but that's understandable.)

This causes "Spoilers"! I don't want to see the current score or punchline to a movie.

C'mon FIOS get this corrected as it's really creating some major wifey aggro  }8^)

Samson

Identifying spam and eliminating it.

by Samson on ‎02-14-2011 08:49 AM

I have turned in spam to verizon.net by forwarding it to a special Verizon email address. They just keep coming. I want to know why Verizon doesn't stop these jerks, particularly Zephyr Media, Inc. in Nevada. They seem to be the root cause. I have asked them nicely to stop and they won't. I have turned in over 100 emails to Verizon with little or no effect. Why?

20phileagles

New email

by 20phileagles on ‎05-18-2011 05:18 PM

I was told to post this in this section, I have no idea what good this will do here, but this is a few things that I can't stand about the new email. It seems that they could easily be added as an option 

1. Add an option to turn off the tabs for every single email I open.
2. When I delete an email, just simply delete the email...
   don't automatically check the box for the next email,
3. Why is every address and url automatically highlighted in an open    conversation?? I don't want a popup baloon to offer the option to    send email or add to contacts. Thats what copy and paste is for.You    cannot do that with the annoying baloon in the way.
4. I have been using Verizon for several years and absolutely love the    service and the cust. support, I do not want to use another email    client.
5. I cant export my contact list to any other client server. What's the    trick??
6. Session times out way too often. I want to stay signed in.

Dear 20phileagles, 1. You can close all the tabs by clicking on the little "x" on the tab itself to remove the tab. 2. By clicking on the next email, we are trying to expedite your email inbox viewing. However, we will take your feedback under consideration vis a vis other customer feedback. 3. We highlight addresses so you can easily add them to your contact list. The more populated your contact list, the more valuable/useful your email application will be to you. 4. Are you trying to export your contacts to or from verizon message center? Currently, we are only able to offer importing into Verizon Message Center. You can do so by accessing the SETTINGS/IMPORT section of Verizon Message Center. There are a number of different import options available. 5. Your session should not time out, particularly if you have selected Keep Me Signed In on the login screen. A screen shot of what you have seen would be really helpful so we can find the root cause. I am hopeful that you will agree that Verizon Message Center is much more feature rich than Verizon's Classic Webmail. Thank you, Lorena
sirauron

Fios in the West Philadelphia area

by sirauron on ‎10-08-2011 02:29 PM

I've been wait for quite some time for Fios to be in my area in west philadelphia in the University City Area, what is taking so long for Fios to roll out in more areas.

astarkis

Do it--then announce it (?)

by astarkis on ‎01-06-2012 09:19 AM

Perhaps it would be a good idea to actually put out the "interactive media guide" or indicating its forthcoming status before sending an e-mail indicating its arrival.

Then, to add insult to injury, you direct subscribers seeking more information to your website page that has no obvious relevant link to the IMG or to a channel running an unrelated loop.

It's a terrible long-term business strategy to rely on your competitors' greater incompetence.  Keep burning and insulting us (read the prior message about your grossly inferior guide) and you'll discover that, when we reach our limit and leave you, we won't be back.

dslr595148

Opt out of Verizon security services..

by Gold Contributor VII on ‎08-10-2010 12:26 PM - last edited on ‎08-11-2010 07:19 PM by Admin Emeritus

Since I have a feeling that Verizon will not do what is suggested in http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/Stop-changing-user-s-passwords-if-default... how about this idea?

In Windows XP, users can go to Start -> Control Panel -> Security Center -> Automatic Updates.

OR they can go to Start -> Control Panel -> Automatic Updates.

Then they set their computer to notify that there are updates, for example.

--

Please Verizon, add something like this feature so - there will be no more automatic updates (users are to be notified that there are security updates).

Thanks for considering this idea.

^^

bossysaifong

fios tv

by bossysaifong on ‎02-27-2013 06:58 PM

Please add  FEARnetHD  Funimation ChannelHD MoviePlexhd  Sony Movie Channel hd  TV OneHD TV Landhd Oprah Winfrey Network hd please add 1080p movies On Demand ?

All of these channels have been suggested previously. Please use the search window at the top of the page to find open ideas on which you can vote and join the discussion.
Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!
Idea Statuses

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools