Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Enter New Idea
oliver18754

HD YouTube to HDTVs with Standard FiOS Set Top Box

by oliver18754 on ‎01-14-2012 12:09 PM - last edited on ‎01-14-2012 03:10 PM by Moderator

HD YouTube videos to HDTVs with Standard FiOS Set Top Box.

woodman3

Replace CW Baltimore

by woodman3 on ‎02-08-2013 10:54 AM

Please consider dropping the CW Baltimore station and replacing it with CW Washington DC. The Baltimore station continually pre-empts the network shows with Basketball games. I recorded "Supernatural" shown at a later date and half of the program was missing.

Thanks for the suggestion. Don't you hate it when the schedule gets mixed up? I will pass on your comment to the appropriate team.
JimmyL

Win 7 Media Center streams via Media Manager

by JimmyL on ‎11-27-2011 05:12 PM

Why can't MS Windows 7 Media Center content be integrated with Media Manager?  I want to steam Netflix subscription content via Media Manager to TV's on my home network. I shouldn't have to add a Roku box to make this happen.

we are working with Microsoft on things like bringing video services to xBox, so this sort of thing may happen in the future.

all i wanted to do was to reset my router password and router name. no link on site. the help took over an hour and i dont think it worked. going back to cablevisin. they suk too but change is good

joshbf

upgrade HBO on demand

by joshbf on ‎02-22-2014 03:36 PM
I think you should add the HBO series true blood to on demand the final season is coming up in a few months and I missed the entire last season being away for 11 months I live in Maryland and it would greatly be appreciated by me and many others as well. Thank you very much
VzLion

South Asia Hindi Package

by VzLion on ‎11-30-2011 10:38 AM

Verizon has been kind to allow me to try their South Asian Hindi Package a couple of times for free. Thanks.

But I wonder, whether $34.99 for that package is the correct price, I think it is very expensive.

Verizon should provide it for a cheaper price.

(Just to compare, Netflix comes for $10/month, which provides such a vast collection of streaming video, including some Bollywood stuff)

If reducing the cost is not an option, may be they can think of providing the individual channels (viz. Zee, Star, TVAsia, Sony) separately for a cheaper price say for $10 each. May be many customers might actually buy it, rather than just trying it for free, and then not buying it, after the promotion period.

While on the topic, may be Verizon can provide a Bollywood-On-Demand channel, where regularly movies/shows are added and  removed. I have seen that before from Comcast, and I loved it.

In addition, I would like to request Verizon to work with Willow TV, or ESPN or some other sports channel to provide Cricket. Again an On-Demand channel, where we can see archived games might also be interesting.

I will look forward to Verizon's response to my suggestions/requests.

Thanks.

CRobGauth

Manual Recordings in DVR List

by Silver Contributor III on ‎10-27-2011 07:41 PM

I have a manual recording set up to record part of Tonight Show (I go to bed after monologue and like to see guest interviews).

So I have a manual recording setup to record the last 40 minutes of the show. In 1.8 the recorded show list would show the recording title as Tonight Show and group them together. In 1.9, it just says manual recording. So for a test I set up a second manual recording. DVR grouped them all together.

Interesting enough, if I used remote DVR app on cellphone, it actually showed them separate by title like it did in 1.8.

Would like it to go back to that.

SinCara

Fix the refer a friend page offer

by on ‎07-12-2014 12:26 PM

On the fios refer a friend page http://www.verizon.com/home/mlp/ReferAFriend.html

it has an offer for a 50/25 internet upgrade however when you click on pricing offer and details it says 15/5.

When you have a friend of family member try to use this offer there is no way to accept the 50/25 upgrade without having to be charged for it.

All that is included is the 15/5. This is an error or typo that needs to be fixed.

GFace

t.v. commercial

by GFace on ‎02-05-2013 01:32 PM - last edited on ‎02-08-2013 08:33 PM by Moderator

My boss and I were talking, and thought you guys should make a commercial having to do with the Superbowl and the power outage. Have everyone in the audience turn on phones and light up the field. You could have the message be in regards to customer service and helping out, or maybe the battery life of some of the newer phones coming out that are exclusive to Verizon. I think it would be funny.

I must say this is truly an original suggestion for the Idea Exchange. Technically this is not a suggestion for an improvement and/or new product/service. It is, however; an interesting concept. Please continue to participate in Community Forums and Idea Exchange.

I currently have FIOS in the community I live in now for the past 5 years.  However every new development I look in to moving to does not have FIOS yet.  Please expand FIOS throughout Stafford County like the subdivisions with 2+ acres.  I dealt with the cable company here in two previous locations and they were just plain awful. 

Happy to hear you would like FiOS service. I will take your request to the appropriate team.
dffrank

Delaware News

by dffrank on ‎08-28-2011 10:32 AM

As a senior tv viewer, I've always viewed phil. news stations.  The coverages are from New Jersey and Phila. and surrounding PA communities.  I had no choice.  I was force fed news that did not affect me.  Is there any way verizon could broadcast a news station from the Delmarva area?  WBOC covers a lot of Delaware news that pertain to me. 

Thanks

KazakhTV

Launch Kazakh TV channel

by KazakhTV on ‎04-07-2013 09:36 PM

Hello,

We think to launch Kazakh TV on Verison platforms is very good idea.  :heart:

Cause KAZAKH TV is the first national satellite television channel of Republic of Kazakhstan – formerly known as Caspionet for over 10 years. Kazakh TV is the informative and educational TV channel broadcasts about KAZAKHSTAN and CENTRAL ASIA all over the WORLD.  

Kazakh TV provides viewers the latest news about political, economic, cultural and scientific life of Kazakhstan and Central Asia in Kazakh, Russian and English languages.  

Kazakh TV always provides fresh and actual information about Kazakhstan, Central Asia and events in the world that will be useful and interesting to audience of all ages and professions. Businessmen and politicians will be certainly interested in  programs about political and economic life of country and neighbor states. Travelers will pay attention to TV-programs about unique nature and animal world of Kazakhstan. An extensive choice of programs for any taste will not leave subscribers indifferent.

Thank you for your suggestion. I will past your request on to the TV Programming team.

rexian

Gas price postings

by rexian on ‎01-24-2012 07:59 AM

Geesh....by the time you get to the spot to actually see the local prices, there are so many ads that there is just room for 2 or 3 listings.   Whats the point of that?  It would be nice to scroll down and see a whole slew of prices....

ej1

password option within ur email acct

by ej1 on ‎03-29-2012 04:58 AM

I feel there should be a password option within ur email account to gain access to ur sub folders that you choose to create. so if your email account is accessed by someone other than urself the information that you stored in ur folders is still secure by a different password or the option to use  a different password on each folder created

billb59

Verizon triple play

by billb59 on ‎07-15-2014 08:14 AM

Please offer the 79.99 triple play offer to current suscribers.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!
Idea Statuses

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools