• BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Enter New Idea
0 Votes
sharowna

Support

by sharowna on ‎04-20-2011 05:22 PM

Once again, after five months of problems with my dvr, I continue to try and request support but cannot get anyone to help unless I sit on the phone for at least an hour to get a telephone rep to ask me what they've asked me for five months already.

My set top box continues to shut off randomly.....is that so hard?

How about you make it easier to get assistance and then FIX the problems????

This is not a place for support. If you don't want to use the phone to get support I would suggest you hit www.verizon.com/support... use IM to engage. To me it sounds like your unit is over heating (i.e. is it in a stack of other devices and unable to vent it's heat... hot enclosure... ) A DVR is basically a computer and if it gets to hot it gets unhappy. You can also use Twitter to get support from @verizonsupport.
Joeblow

New radio commercial

by Joeblow on ‎04-19-2011 04:22 PM

As a Comcast subscriber I would like to know why you feel it necessary to call us "dimwits" in your latest round of advertisements heard on popular radio stations in the Philadelphia area such as KYW 1060.  

When I first had Fios installed the first and formost question I had for Verizon was if I was going to be able to get MLB extra innings and if I would be able to get most Phillies games . I was told I would get the game . Well the season has started and I only seen 1 game so far. There hasn't been a single Phillies game on Extra innings.  This MLB package is a waste ,because I haven't gotten a single game I want to watch.

Verizon needs to step it up and be more like direct Tv, at least on DTV they show phillies games on the team that they are playings network . Direct Tv at least gives a few channels to chose from to find the games I want to see. also I should be able to change my local area broadcasting if i want. another words I live in central Jersey But only get New York local broadcasting in Fios. I do not get any Philly Broadcast and when I called to try to they told me that it can not be done.... Im starting to hate Verizon Fios, they better improve soon or Im out.

thirdjetta

Internet Speed Test Results

by thirdjetta on ‎04-19-2011 05:18 AM

After spending 45 minutes waiting on hold , I was informed that the expected speed test results are not guaranteed when operating wireless. Once wired, my speed results were fine. Why doesn't the Verizon In-home Agent prompt to insure the customer is operating WIRED before running the test to get accurate results ?

kat64

On Demand

by kat64 on ‎04-18-2011 11:39 PM

How about giving back full on demand capabilities on all programming?  Not allowing use of forwarding, rewinding and pausing on some shows on demand is not what was told to me when I purchased my bundle.  I need an explanation.  What gives>

usuario74

ESPN Deportes HD

by usuario74 on ‎04-18-2011 09:08 PM

Now that we finally have FOX Soccer HD. We football lovers (soccer for those....) need to ask for more.

FOX soccer doesn't have the rights to Spanish Liga so for me being Spanish this is not enough.

Vote for this!

I am going to create another one for GOLTV HD. Vote on that too!

Hope this time it doesnt take Verizon as long as for Fox Soccer HD! One can dream!!

GOL TV is next for the soccer folks...

As a former DISH and DIRECT TV customer, I became accustomed to the TV program guide information havin:

(1) The "original air date" included.

Without this information, it is impossible to determine which episodes are really FIRST RUN, and which are repeats of First Run shows. This makes impossible accurate Series programming the DVR. It also makes it difficult to record a series that is being repeated.

(2) For movies, the 1 to 5 Star annotations.

Having this avoids having to search IMDB, or another Web source, to deternine which films were better reviewed and received.

aaron1948V

Please add Free Speech TV and LinkTV

by aaron1948V on ‎04-18-2011 08:24 PM

Please consider adding Free Speech TV and LinkTV, both of which are on Direct and DISH TV.

prisaz

ADA settings or features for vision impaired users.

by ‎04-18-2011 07:36 PM - edited ‎04-18-2011 07:40 PM

This could be an industry first. If not available. It would also be inline with Verizon's Community Responsibility Ideals.

Perhaps Verizon should have had "themes".. I believe that someone that has vision issues may be some of the biggest complainers about 1.9 contrasts. But than again, why would they want HD. ADA compliant guide for the Vision impaired? Not that there is such a thing. It could be a Verizon first. I would love to be able to toggle screen guide modes with a simple push of a button. Without getting my glasses.

Is your STB or DVR ADA compliant? Does Verizon consider ADA compliance. Might be a good idea to offer an special ADA compliant option setting for your hardware. High contrast etc.

prisaz

Remote Manage NON DVR STBs not just parental controls, but favorites too.

by ‎04-18-2011 07:04 PM - edited ‎04-18-2011 07:05 PM

I know there is another post regarding remote management of parental controls. Now I do like the I idea to allow remote enabling to view a single program. This puts a little different twist on the subject, I do not remember seeing this in 1.9, but maybe it is there.

Enter pin or enable viewing for this program being requested.,

Remotely List program on STB or DVR requesting access.

I would like to see these two remote management buttons for all my STBs and not just DVRs..

ManageNonDVRs.JPG

0 Votes
mikemorgan7

Bring FiOS to Tampa Bay Area

by mikemorgan7 on ‎04-18-2011 05:24 PM - last edited on ‎04-20-2011 12:56 PM by Admin Emeritus

If FiOS were to come to the Tampa Bay Area,Bright House Networks would be out of service. It cost me $150.00 a month for TV,Phone,and internet. FiOS is so much cheaper,and overall better,and faster. Come to the Tampa Bay Area,Bright House SUCKS !!!

If you live in Tampa.. then FiOS should be available to you over the next months... maybe short years... we are still building your market.
0 Votes
AutoComplete

Provide search autocomplete for http://searchservices.verizon.com

by AutoComplete on ‎04-18-2011 01:17 AM - last edited on ‎04-18-2011 05:19 AM by Moderator

This is nowadays pretty basic on all search portals.

--adam

{edited for privacy}

oyster

fios tv online

by on ‎04-17-2011 06:52 PM

WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO ACCESS

HBO GO AND OTHER FIOS ONLINE THROUGH TV

The premium channels will have the same content on every screen. Expect the others too as well... but don't know definitely how that's going to go.
mickeyjean

FIOS TV IN Cape Cod??

by mickeyjean on ‎04-17-2011 04:49 PM

It would be great to get Fios in Cape Cod and give Comcast some competition.  Many of us cannot use satellite because of poor connectivity (we tried for l 1/2 years and never got good reception) so we are forced to use Comcast or nothing.  Any idea when, or if, Verizon is planning to install Fios equipment in  Cape Cod???

We don't provide a future view of where we will be building the FiOS network... just tips the competition off on where to focus their efforts... sorry.
dissatisfied69

Better Customer Service

by dissatisfied69 on ‎04-17-2011 06:54 AM

How about not charging customers a cancellation fee if they are transferred to an area where your service isn't available.   I could understand charging a cancellation fee if customers cancel service where FIOS is available, but to charge a customer who had to move to an area where you don't provide service is wrong. 

This is from Verizon's Corporate Responsibility website: (not sure you are living up to these commitments and values)

Commitment and Values

The Verizon Commitment and Values are the foundation for our culture and guide our every action. Customers First

The Verizon Commitment is to put our customers first by providing excellent service and great communications experiences. This is what we do and this is why we exist. By focusing on our customers and being a responsible member of our communities, we will produce a solid return for our shareowners, create meaningful work for ourselves and provide something of lasting value for society. As a result, Verizon will be recognized as a great company.

In order to keep this commitment, we need to always honor our core values:

• Integrity
    Integrity is at the heart of everything we do. We are honest, ethical and upfront because trust is at the foundation of our relationships with our customers, our communities, our stakeholders and each other.
  • Respect
    We know it is critical that we respect everyone at every level of our business. We champion diversity, embrace individuality and listen carefully when others speak.
  • Performance Excellence
    We hold ourselves to a very high standard of performance. We prize innovative ideas and the teamwork it takes to make them realities. We never stop asking ourselves how we can make the customer experience better, and every day, we find an answer.
  • Accountability
    We take responsibility for our actions as individuals, as team members, and as an organization. We work together, support one another and never let the customer—or our coworkers—down.

Great companies are judged by what they do, not by what they say. To be the best, we’re going to keep pushing ourselves in new and exciting directions. These values guide our every action.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!
Idea Statuses

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools