Customers With Disabilities
HDGuy

Cartoon Network HD, Funimation HD,

by HDGuy on ‎10-08-2010 07:06 AM - last edited on ‎10-25-2012 05:57 AM by Moderator

Since BBC-HD has already been asked for I'll as for some more. I have the Ultimate HD package and have little interest in sports, yet that seems to be all we're getting as far as new channels these days.

Cartoon Network HD has tons of new HD programing, the Brave and the Bold, Sym-Bionic Titan, etc.

Since Funimation switched over to HD, FIOS now streams the HD channel downconverted on the SD channel and it looks terrible. The resulting picture is either 4:3 letterboxed, or even worse, for 4:3 programming we have a postage stamp sized picture. It's virtually unwatchable. Please add them as a full HD channel ASAP.

Thanks for listening.

Cartoon Network HD already exist. Funimation is Not Likely to return.
Comments
by MeanBob ‎02-20-2012 08:47 AM - edited ‎02-20-2012 08:47 AM

^This what had gone through my mind as well about Funimation...

by on ‎02-24-2012 12:01 PM

what has high priority sports i hope ADd more sports in HD please

by scottv21 on ‎02-25-2012 08:08 AM

I would also request the Cartoon Network in High Definition.

by felixcat2011 on ‎03-02-2012 11:30 AM

I just signed up for service.. Why IS THERE NO CN HD?!!!!!!!!  My son's favorite channel.. I called Verizon and they said when it does come it will be on channel 757 but could not tell me when.

by FunimationGuy on ‎03-15-2012 06:56 PM

I'm all for Funimation HD and Cartoon Network HD

by alexw on ‎03-24-2012 07:09 PM

In the queue as of 10/2010 - 3/2012 and still not here (CN HD).

Please guys, I'd say a good 35/40 percent of my TV time is on this channel in some form.  I'm sure there are others in a similar boat, either being a man-child or with actual children.  I have an ultimate HD package, the best compression quality in the country, 2 HD TVs, and half of my viewing experience is in SD (along with other channels I frequent).

Just reiterating my request, thanks!

by MeanBob on ‎04-21-2012 06:18 PM

Please add G4HD and Cartoon Network HD!

by mcreggie on ‎04-27-2012 10:08 AM

Please add Cartoon Network HD! Thanks.

by Rhembo on ‎06-16-2012 01:36 PM

Just read on the AVS Forum that except for spanish speaking  stations fios will not be adding anymore HD channels at least thru the summer..so all the request for BBC Americica, Cartoon Network H2, G4, Fuel Tv etc. are for nothing. Probably will dump my contract early and switch back to Direct..at least they have NFL league  pass

by bowlingotter on ‎06-26-2012 08:47 AM

Hoping that Cartoon Network HD can be moved up in queue. Adult Swim is on in my household from about 10PM on most every night and it was a rude awakening when we switched from Comcast that it wasn't HD!

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools