Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
prisaz

Make the Community Search button and dialog box larger.

by ‎02-26-2012 05:19 AM - edited ‎02-26-2012 05:45 AM

Make the Community Search button and dialog box larger. It has always been overwhelmed by the Google Search. Many people may be confused about looking for answers here, and or finding them on the web. Make it larger and more dominant. Perhaps even change it to.

Community

Search

and make the red box larger. With all the discussion regarding people not searching, it could be better if this whole dialog was made larger, and shifted up and to the left a bit.

Search.JPG

Comments
by Gold Contributor V on ‎02-26-2012 07:52 AM

Anything that gets more people to search before posting I am behind 100%.

by Gold Contributor VII on ‎02-26-2012 10:35 AM

"Anything that gets more people to search before posting I am behind 100%."

Absolutely!!!!!!!

And how about adding a big red arrow and some text that maybe says "Please Search Here First!" or something like that.

But I still feel the best solution is for the system to automatically do a keyword search before a new topic is created and display the search results before allowing the topic to be created, both here in the Idea Exchange and the Forums. How long have I been saying that in the CL Roundtable with no results?

Anything is better than nothing though.....

by on ‎02-26-2012 03:45 PM

I thought just a change in the Search button, and a larger dialog box would be a quick fix that would help. Until your suggestion could be implemented. If Either one is ever done. Right now the Google Search seems to overwhelm everything.:smileyfrustrated:

by Moderator on ‎02-27-2012 03:17 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools