• RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Announcements
BillW

Streaming Fox News / Fox Business on my iPhone

by on ‎03-13-2012 12:13 PM

Fox News came out with a new app that allows you to stram fox News Channel and Fox Business Network, similar to ESPN's Watch ESPN app.  Currently Verizon is not one of the TV service providers on this app.  Could you add this service so that FiOS subscribers who also happen to have an iPhone (on the VZW network) could stream these two Fox networks whe way we can stream the ESPN networks?

Great news folks! FiOS TV subscribers can now watch Fox News and Fox Business from My Verizon, the Fox News site, or via Fox News and Fox Business apps for iOS and Android. You asked and Verizon delivered.
Comments
by TXAGGIE on ‎10-12-2012 05:11 PM

Please add Fox News streaming for iPhone & iPad!!

by urnmyseat on ‎10-14-2012 06:35 PM

I question why it's taking so long? This idea was submitted in April 2012. The Fox News Channel is the most watched Cable News Network. The Fox News app currently provides live streaming thru 22 TV service providers. Verizon appears to be the only service provider that does not offer this feature to its subscribers. To whom it may concern: Can we get this done? Thank you. 

by Jksinfl on ‎10-18-2012 08:35 AM

I am able to see live ESPN shows on my IPAD app by signing into my Verizon account. The Fox News Channel has a similar function but Verizon is not listed as a participating provider. There are over 30 providers listed including AT&T, Brighthouse, DirecTV, and Time Warner but no Verizon.

by Kenzie17 on ‎10-25-2012 07:05 PM

40 are listed as of today, including AT&T U-verse now. Bueller? Bueller? 

by Vinniedm on ‎10-29-2012 04:42 AM

Why does Verizon not support Fox News "happening now" on iPad.  You support CNN.

by Matt526 on ‎11-06-2012 12:01 PM
Yea this is silly. What; you like the liberal CNN and not foxnews so you want to make sure know can watch on their iPhone.?
by penthousepomies on ‎11-20-2012 01:28 PM

Please add streaming for the Fox News channel to watch live, a lot of providers listed I was shocked that Verizon was not listed.  Thanks

by Pollard on ‎01-10-2013 07:36 AM

http://watch.foxnews.com/ has a bunch of carriers already listed however verizon is not listed. Would like to be able to watch the regular fox news channel in HD over the internet anywhere!!.

by neilcovert on ‎01-12-2013 07:37 AM

So, Al Jazeera just purchased Current TV. . . I'm wondering if Verizon will provide Al Jazeera content for online viewing but won't provide Fox News.

Hmmmmmmm . . . .

by nkienitz on ‎01-18-2013 07:28 AM

Verizon ... It has been almost a year since the OP was acknowledged for possible routing to the authorities within VZ to enact such.

Why has something not yet been done?

Having Fox News and Fox Business available for streaming on BOTH iPad, iPhone and PC desktop/laptop is something y'all should have done a long time ago.

Why have you done CNN and not FOX ???

Regards,

Nolan K.

Plano, TX  (a part of town that ONLY has Verizon as a choice for service ... save for some CATV that I might consider).

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools