Customers With Disabilities
xmnj

Cleaner FiOS TV Central Website/Fix Remote DVR control

by xmnj on ‎03-19-2012 01:11 PM

Please make the TV Central website much cleaner and easier to use.  If you look at what Comcast has for their Xfinity offering, it's cleaner, easier to search, and fast, with out all of the heavy Java interfaces.

Also, please fix the constant remote DVR issues.  I feel that it's a constant problem, and you should have a system in place to cache commands, so if the STB is not functioning at the moment, usually due to communication issues, cache the commands, so when the STB is back online, it recieves all of the commands that were issues, such as setting recording series.

can you tell us more about your remote DVR issues? We are getting reports of some customers having issues but have not been able to replicate it. If you could DM me with your account #, a contact #, and some details of what issuwes you are seeing it would be most helpful.
Comments
by Employee on ‎03-20-2012 12:09 PM
Status changed to: Under Review
can you tell us more about your remote DVR issues? We are getting reports of some customers having issues but have not been able to replicate it. If you could DM me with your account #, a contact #, and some details of what issuwes you are seeing it would be most helpful.
Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools