Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Announcements
questioning

Paper free billing should stay the same until we decide we don't want it anymore!

by on ‎03-23-2012 03:17 PM

Verizon, I feel like you're wasting my time with this nonsense.  I switched over to paper free billing and all I did was move from using Verizon's Bill Pay Vendor to paying my Verizon bill on line through my bank.  As a result of that, I automatically got removed from paper free billing.  I received a paper bill in the mail and I had to register for paper free billing all over again and for what reason?  This is fairly minor but if you ask me, that's dumb!  What does Verizon care if I pay my bill with Verizon's vendor or through my bank, as long as I am paying my bills on time?  I never heard of such a thing and none of my other vendors do this.  That's just a lack of common sense with customer service.  Can't that part of the system be fixed so it doesn't keep happening?

I shouldn't even be taken off paper billing unless I choose that myself.  Here I am doing my part to help the environment and to make my bill payments cheaper and more efficient and I get penalized just because I no longer want to use Verizon's Bill Pay vendor? 

And mind you, I keep emailing Verizon's customer service back and forth about this asking if I'm going to be thrown off paper free billing again and if I have to keep re-registering for that and nobody there can give me an answer.  I'm about to give up on that because it's a useless conversation that goes in circles.  All I get are these empty apologies for the inconvenience which don't mean anything if I can't even get a direct answer to a simple question.

I'm sorry for your frustrations! I'll make sure this gets brought to the attention of the proper team within Verizon.
Comments
by on ‎03-28-2012 07:18 PM

I'm surprised that this idea got a few votes.  I didn't really get an answer about why this happened to begin with.  I wouldn't say this was anything sinister but it just doesn't make any sense.  I know I did not "de-enroll" myself from paperless billing. 

by on ‎03-29-2012 08:45 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged
I'm sorry for your frustrations! I'll make sure this gets brought to the attention of the proper team within Verizon.
by on ‎03-30-2012 02:46 PM

It's resolved now.  I guess it was just coincidence that this happened when I started paying my bills on line through my bank but I guess it was a system glitch.  I won't have to keep re-enrolling in the paperless billing so it's resolved and now it's time to move on.

Thanks for your help!

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools