• RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Announcements
pekpek

make it easy to figure out costs for services

by pekpek on ‎04-03-2012 07:25 PM

ok.......I may be a bit ignorant, but it would be very nice if I could clearly see each service I pay for and what the costs are.  I have been a customer for many years and it is really never easy trying to get information out of you. (VERIZON)  All i want to do is remove a few services, but it says I can't, IT'S NOT A VAILABLE, and gives me a number to call.  I call and am told to go online and compare my services, easily?, within MY VERIZON.  Thanks................ ok.  Maybe some other provider WOULD try to help me.

If I asked my doctor to cure my ills............he would not send me to a place that does not work.  HE WOULD SIT DOWN AND EXPLAIN TO ME UNTIL I UNDERSTOOD HOW TO CURE MY PROBLEM.

In closing, HOW DO I COMPARE WHAT I CURRENTLY HAVE IN SERVICES AGAINST OTHER SERVICES OR BUNDLES YOU OFFER ?????????????..................CAN ANYONE,  SERIOUSLY! ! ! ! ! ANYONE HELP ME?

Comments
by hasVZerndLoylty on ‎04-04-2012 03:29 PM

UNFORTUNATELY VERIZON & ONE OTHER PROVIDER OF HOME TELEPHONE, INTERNET, & TV. HAVE PASSED THIER TAXES, AND STATE & FEDERAL FEE`S ONTO YOU THE CUSTOMER, IT ADD`S ABOUT AN EXTRA $10.00

A MONTH TO YOUR BILL, WHICH MATBE THE PART OF YOUR BILL THAT IS CONFUSING.

MOST CUSTOMERS DO NOT REALIZE THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PAY VERIZONS TAX`S OR FEE`S THAT THEY ARE BEING CHARGED , IN ORDER TO HAVE THOSE FEE`S ERASED YOU NEED TO CONTACT THE F.C.C. AND ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE DEPT. OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS, HAVE THEM SEND YOU A LETTER

THAT YOU "THE CONSUMER" ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIZONS FCC FEE`S & TAX`S. .

VERIZON IS A COMPANY TAKING ADVANTIGE OF A UNCLEAR LOOPHOLE, BUT IN KNOW WAY DOES THAT LOOPHOLE SAY YOU HAVE TO PAY THIER "VERIZONS" FCC FEE`S AND VERIZONS STATE & FEDERAL TAX`S 

by Moderator on ‎06-21-2012 05:59 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools