Customers With Disabilities
Hubrisnxs

Add a way to self promote your Idea's

by on ‎04-15-2012 03:10 PM - last edited on ‎06-22-2012 04:01 PM by Moderator

A lot of us here have wonderful idea's, but with little to no promotion of that idea, it might go by the way side.   

Add a FB, twitter or email or SHARE option, that way we can send to our friends, or FB posts about the idea, and that way we can promote our idea, and it also provides for Verizon Branding, and in addition it provides for better community participation.  You may get new community members that weren't there before seeing a neat idea that they liked.

:smileyvery-happy:

Comments
by Gold Contributor V on ‎04-16-2012 03:54 AM

I see a BOOKMARK button that seems to offer exactly what you are suggesting.

In all fairness, I've never really looked before, and was just poking around based on your proposal. Maybe make the label a little more clear? Maybe "Share" instead of the current text?

share_idea.JPG

by ‎04-16-2012 11:48 AM - edited ‎04-16-2012 11:49 AM

Oh, I think you're right.  How neat.  Yeah if that is there, then it should be a nice simple change to make that a more prominent feature, maybe even a splash screen after you submit an idea that says "congratulations, your idea has been submitted.  Please take a moment to promote your idea by doing xyz."   

Good find !

Also when I try to share this to Facebook for example, it just shows up as a blank post, so maybe fix it so that it promotes the idea, with ease of access, and one click.    :smileyhappy: 

by Gold Contributor V on ‎04-17-2012 10:15 PM

All excellent improvements/suggestions! I'm in. :smileyhappy:

by on ‎04-23-2012 04:47 PM

I cross post links to my ideas. Go ahead fire me.:smileylol:

by Moderator on ‎07-11-2012 05:00 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools