Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
MrEarl

Allow record time to be shortened by 1, 2, 3, or 4 minutes

by MrEarl on ‎05-01-2012 04:29 PM

A number of shows are extending into the next time slot by a minute  or two which causes a conflict when follow on show are schedule to record.  Since the DVR allows the extension of record times,  also allow the shortening of record times to avoid the conflict.  Maybe just allow a choice to end on the hour or half hour.

I have used the manual record to overcome some of these conflicts, but there is no way to identify the show being recorded.  I noted another suggestion to be able to name a manual record which would also help.

Thank you for your suggestion- I'll make sure it gets in front of the proper people within Verizon.
Comments
by on ‎05-03-2012 10:44 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged
Thank you for your suggestion- I'll make sure it gets in front of the proper people within Verizon.
by BOSS01 on ‎05-10-2012 07:52 AM

Allow an external eSATA hard drive to be moved to another STB.  My DVR had a problem and was replaced. When I hooked up the external HD is erased all 100+ hours of programs that were on it.  There was no problem with the ext HD, so why should I have to lose all of the programs that I had not seen yet?

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools