Customers With Disabilities
PirateJenny

PBS on demand

by PirateJenny on ‎05-02-2012 01:29 PM

I know I'm not the first to request this, but you really should add PBS on demand. I know it's available--I had it with Cablevision. And with the popularity of Sherlock, it would make a lot of sense. Not everyone is able to stay up late enough to watch the Masterpiece shows live.

Thank you for your suggestion- I'll make sure it gets in front of the proper people in Verizon.
Comments
by Punkygilly23 on ‎02-02-2013 08:29 AM
Yes please add PBS on demand or I will not renew my contract.
by dmsprice44 on ‎02-03-2013 02:39 PM

Great weekend out of town catching up on Downton Abbey on Comcast, only to come back home to Verizon and not be able to finish up on my catching up.  Based on the comments of how long people have been asking for PBS, apparently Verizon doesn't have any plans to add that option for customers.  :-(

by upstatefan on ‎02-04-2013 02:27 AM

In Onondaga County , NY, FIOS does not have PBS (NPR) on its on demand listing. Will Verizon consider adding this station to the list?

by JIMBOB46 on ‎02-04-2013 08:03 AM

Please add PBS on demand to the Rhode Island FIOS TV Line up

by mousland on ‎02-04-2013 10:56 AM

I have been a Verizon FiOS subscriber for about 2 months. I was with Comcast for years prior. I moved to Verizon for added features, quality and benefits. So far I am very pleased with the services. I am however really disappointed with the On Demand. There is only a fraction of services that are available with Comcast. I was in Philadelphia visiting family this past weekend and Comcast On Demand was HUGE by comparison. This is one area of Verizon that needs serious work to be competitive. My family asked me if it was worth it to change over to Verizon and I had to tell them to wait until Verizon On Demand catches up.

by Listenhere on ‎02-06-2013 05:39 AM
STILL no PBS on demand!!!!! Comcast has it why doesnt Verizon?! We want an explanation please!
by mousland on ‎02-06-2013 12:22 PM

I cannot say that the lack of a good level of On Demand is a good enough reason to switch back to Comcast but I can say that when my family asks about switching I have to give them the warning about the lack of Verizon's On Damand features.

I am disappointed with the lack of support on this.

by jpjm on ‎02-13-2013 09:40 AM
Why isn't downtown abbey on demand! It is on exfiniy!
by pettinelli on ‎02-17-2013 06:53 AM

Do I need to say more? PBS programming is as delicious as what is currently on On-Demand. Whatever needs to be negotiated with PBS should be a priority to keep your viewers happy. Comcast is just a phone call away.

by pettinelli ‎02-17-2013 07:20 AM - edited ‎02-17-2013 07:22 AM

Please, please put PBS on On-Demand. There is such rich content that belongs On-Demand. Get your negotiations done soon as Comcast is just a phone call away.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools