• RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Announcements
betterserv

Fios on Demand needs much improvement.

by betterserv on ‎05-02-2012 06:44 PM

Fios on Demand needs much improvement.  I have seen Charter and DirectV on demand and any TV program can be caught up on but not on FIOS.  Generally most programs are not free.  For the cost we pay every month you should be able to catch up on any normal programming?  Are we ever going to change this or at least offer it online?

Could you please explain more what you mean? I want to make sure I can point you in the right direction and need further clarification to do so. Thanks!
Comments
by on ‎05-03-2012 10:39 AM
Status changed to: Clarification Needed
Could you please explain more what you mean? I want to make sure I can point you in the right direction and need further clarification to do so. Thanks!
by keenitis on ‎06-13-2012 08:23 PM

I agree, I think what he/she means is that FiOS lacks a lot of programs or makes you pay for them when other providers provide it for free at the same price packaging.  For instance:  All of the USA, TNT, A&E, AMC, etc networks on Comcast/Xfinity have a majority of their shows on demand.  Fios has only a few that I have seen so far.  comast on demand under their TNT has the shows that are out now: Franklin and Bash, Rizzoli and Isle, etc.  

by KG53 on ‎01-07-2013 10:19 AM

Why doesn't Fios On Demand carry the same shows (for free) as X finity? I can see the new episode of Blue Bloods on my daughter's Xfinity as soon as they air. It seems that all the Blue Bloods episodes are no longer on Fios. This is just one example.I have the opportunity to switch to Xfinity for a much more reasonable price, but I have been loyal to Verizon. This might just cause me to change my mind. Work on adding more shows, sooner!!!!

by pldecker on ‎03-20-2013 09:58 AM

I just switched from Directv to Fios mainly because we decided to get rid of NFL ticket and thought that Fios was so much better. So far I have not seen that. I've experience a lot of trouble when trying to view on demand shows and the availability of programs (mainly on HBO) is extremely lacking. On Directv I had the option of watching an entire series and with Fios I can't even watch the most recent season of True Blood. So far, not impressed.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools