• WIRELESS
Announcements
vz-123

VCA - verizon call assistant

by vz-123 on ‎05-04-2012 08:45 AM

If VZ is not going to:

1 - make it compatible with Windows 7

2 - correct functionality so as it works

WHY HAVE IT AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD FROM OFFICIAL VERIZON WEBSITE???

i feel better by venting - - i attempted to use VCA several years ago and it was putrid at that time.

Things have not gotten any better....REMOVE IT OR MAKE IT WORK - - STUPID

Thank you for your suggestion- I'll make sure it gets in front of the proper team within Verizon. If you're having specific issues, please feel free to create a case in our forums: http;//forums.verizon.com
Comments
by on ‎05-07-2012 10:31 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged
Thank you for your suggestion- I'll make sure it gets in front of the proper team within Verizon. If you're having specific issues, please feel free to create a case in our forums: http;//forums.verizon.com
by Table on ‎05-07-2012 04:26 PM

I have two (2) verizon fios accounts, one in Florida and one in Maryland. VCA works very nicely in Florida and I can connect with my windows 7 machine either in Florida or Maryland, but even though I can connect to my Florida account and do all that nice stuff on that account I can not get my Maryland account working and support has no idea why they say download and activate, I have done this and still no responce from VCA. Why?

by bandit7981 on ‎05-08-2012 07:59 AM

You expect us to recommend this to a friend, NO WAY ! Maybe, if you get it working right.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools