Customers With Disabilities
Thegr8lake

Soccer

by Thegr8lake on ‎08-14-2010 08:39 AM - last edited on ‎07-21-2011 12:42 PM by Admin Emeritus

Why doesn't FIOS offer Fox Soccer Channel and Fox SoccerChannel Plus in HD??

Fox Soccer Channel launches this week for most of our customers. GOL TV is the next HD channel for soccer, but there will be other channels turned on before GOL TV is available.
Comments
by Employee Emeritus on ‎08-16-2010 01:28 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

by sarrett1 on ‎08-21-2010 11:42 AM

I have to second this.  I called this into support this morning in fact.  FSC is now sending their signal on HD, many households have HD, the HD band location is available.  There is no reason FSC should be treated any different than any of the other sports channel.  Since the English Premier season is now underway FIOS needs to put FSC on 584 in HD as soon as it is logistically possible.

by ah9785 on ‎08-28-2010 10:59 AM

Fox Soccer Channel is in HD & most every other cable company offers it with their HD programming.  Why doesn't FiOS TV offer FSC in HD?  There are numerous other "sports" offerings in HD, even the Speed Channel.  When can we expect FSC in HD?

by ArsenalNJ on ‎09-03-2010 07:41 AM

We have been waiting for 6 months now, even TWC has it, and they have FSC+ and GolTV in HD for $2.00!!!

Your regular forum boards have over a thousand requests for the channels, facebook page ditto, poor Joe @fiostv on twitter is inundated with FSC HD requests. We want to be your customers, but you have to give us the content we want, cause there are manny other providers out there that have this programming. WILL YOU HELP US OUT?

by angeloalberico on ‎09-03-2010 09:32 AM

Bring us FSCHD!

by Hrdina on ‎09-03-2010 12:18 PM

I have been waiting for FiOS to add Fox Soccer Channel HD ever since the channel was announced.  Especially now, with the MLS season reaching its conclusion and the European seasons getting started, I would love to have this channel available.

Please bring us channel 584!

by ahsan on ‎09-03-2010 12:26 PM

It is quite frustrating to see that other providers added FSC HD just in time for the EPL season mid August.  I love me some FiOS but I wish you all would add FSC HD, Fox Soccer Plus HD and Gol HD ASAP.

by julesism on ‎09-03-2010 01:35 PM

+1

by dieterhansi on ‎09-03-2010 05:50 PM

Great news!  FSC is in HD on FIOS!  Well not really. but today I was on the FIOS website to find out what the story was with FSC.  Long story short, i got one of those popups with a person trying to sell me FIOS services (I am already a customer so I know that FIOS is Not in HD.  My first question was whether FSC is in HD...guess what her answer was......YES!!  Imagine my surprise....(truth be told I wasnt trying to catch her in a lie, but thought that maybe it was a technical glitch)....So FIOS managers, please tell your salespeople to stop lying (or better, please get the HD feed going. 

by CRDFilm on ‎09-06-2010 02:51 PM

How about adding BBC America HD and E! HD.  Both channels have been available for quite some time now.  I'm tired of watching everything letterboxed in the middle of my widescreen TV on these channels!  And can anything be done about the networks that insist on stretching their SD feed to fill the HD channel feed?  It's so annoying watching Food Network HD and HGTV HD and having to watch a stretched SD image.  It's not that hard to convert the image properly for the channel.    I'd like TCM HD too.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools