Customers With Disabilities
tahoejoe

Add METV and AntennaTV to the FIOS lineup

by tahoejoe on ‎12-28-2010 06:45 AM

The existing "classic" TV channels seem to show the same programs over and over with very little variety.  These two new networks, especially METV, are bringing back some of the real classics like Phil Silvers, Car 54, Dobbie Gillis and Burns and Allen which haven't been aired in years.

Comments
by swagger47 on ‎04-21-2012 02:03 PM

I have Me-Tv, Fios channel 19, however, I do not get all of the Me Tv schedule. They keep adding infommercials instead of the full Me Tv schedule. I get my Me Tv from a Connecticut station. However, I have been in a number of towns on vacation & each of those towns carries the full MeTv schedule without the infommercials. Why do I get loads of infommercials instead of a full schedule. I have made this complaint to the Conneticut station to no avail. Things remain the same. Maybe Fios can get something changed if it gets enough complaints. I love the station but want the full schedule.

by Gold Contributor VII on ‎04-21-2012 03:12 PM

I don't know where you are located but I have Antenna TV on channel 463 with FiOS.

by FirstStateMark on ‎06-07-2012 08:17 PM

MeTV is needed as a channel in the New Castle County Delaware line-up.  Let's get it done Verizon!

by Olivia_B on ‎06-13-2012 10:10 PM

I would love to see Me TV added to the line up in the Philadelphia area.  I am a new customer to Verizon having come from Comcast.  I am still getting used to the differences but I will say that so far the programming is vastly different with so much more offered by Comcast especially in the way of free on demand...  Here's hoping I get used to the differences quickly....

by gurney on ‎06-24-2012 05:45 PM

Please add MeTV to the lineup. I love this channel and it's my all time favirite staion when I was with Comcast. I'll wait a few months to see if it's put in the lineup if not I will go back to Comcast.

by Gold Contributor VII ‎06-24-2012 05:57 PM - edited ‎06-24-2012 05:57 PM

gurney,

Where are you located? I have MeTV in the DFW area, channels 518/18.

by Ohio41 on ‎07-25-2012 05:43 PM

In the Philadelphia area WFMZ, a carried station, has both ME-TV and RTV on subchannels.  Please add to line-up.

by JFD754 on ‎07-28-2012 07:03 AM

If both Comcast and RCN have Me TV 69.3 to their channel line ups. What's preventing Verizon FIOS from doing the same thing in the Philadelphia area? Get on the ball and join the band wagon!

by Max ‎08-25-2012 11:58 AM - edited ‎08-25-2012 11:59 AM

MeTV and RetroTV have been requested for some time now in the Philly area. What is the hold up? WE'RE NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER HERE!

by WA3USG on ‎09-06-2012 10:49 PM

Will ME TV be added to Fios in the harrisburg, PA. area? Come on folks, you know this is a popular channel.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools