quick menu

Coming Soon: Redesigned Forums Landing Page

Coming Soon: Redesigned Forums Landing Page

Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I
Message 1 of 1
(7,257 Views)

Hi All-

I wanted to let you know that the Verizon Forums landing page (http://forums.verizon.com) is getting a facelift very soon!   Here is mockup of what’s coming  There will be a few changes to what you see here when the new site launches, but this gives you a good idea of what's in store:

Forums_Redesign.jpg

As you can see, the new page has a much improved cleaner look and easier navigation. We’re getting rid of the current directory style on the front page and bubbling up the great conversations, help and content that the Forums are full of!  When you come to the front page, you’ll immediately be able to see what people are talking about, along with the latest blog posts and ideas on the Idea Exchange. 

On the right, below our search bar, you’ll see our new expandable menu which allows you to navigate to any of the boards easily.  We’ve updated the menu structure so things are better organized allowing you to quickly find what you are looking for.

We haven’t gotten rid of any content or applications you currently love, so don’t worry about that!

Once our transformation is complete, I’d love to hear your thoughts!  Feel free to comment on this thread or shoot me a PM- I’m always happy to talk!

Thanks,

Heather

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

My Fios App
Fios TV App
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios