quick menu

Help Needed: Pick Your Favorite Ask Verizon Avatar!

Help Needed: Pick Your Favorite Ask Verizon Avatar!

Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I
Message 1 of 1
(6,276 Views)

We need your help! Soon you'll will be given the option to choose from one of five different faces (or avatars) for your virtual agent experience when you use our Ask Verizon service. 

Ask Verizon is a virtual chat agent accessible in multiple locations across Verizon’s web site. These virtual agents automatically “chat” back and forth with you to help answer your questions.  It is always available online for customers to ask questions, even when customer support centers are not open or unavailable. You can use the virtual agent by typing in questions just like you would if you were chatting with a real person. It's simple and effective!

So here is where we need you to tell us which of the 5 new virtual agents you like best:

Step 1: To see the agents, please go here (you will need Flash installed on your computer).

Step 2: When you've checked them out, please fill out the quick survey telling us which one is your favorite.

Thanks for your help- we can't wait to hear what you think!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
My Fios App
Fios TV App
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios