quick menu

Removing Wireless Threads ---Posts/Ranks may go down

Removing Wireless Threads ---Posts/Ranks may go down

Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I
Message 1 of 1
(8,650 Views)

On Thursday, September 16, 2010 we will be deleting all remaining Verizon Wireless content from the Verizon Residential Forums.  When the new Verizon Wireless community was launched in July, a copy of the Wireless content from this community was moved to the new community. The original posts from the former Wireless boards still exist here - the content does not appear on the front page, but is available through searches or previous bookmarks and other links. Removing that content will result in more relevant  searches for particular Residential issues and help our members find solutions to their issues faster.

If you did not post on the Wireless boards on this community, you should not see any difference in either your post count or your current rank.

If you were a poster on any of our former Wireless boards, all your Wireless posts are on the new community and your rank there should reflect your previous posting on Wireless threads only. As we delete the Wireless posts on this community, your post count and rank will only reflect your Residential posting. We don't anticipate a lot of change to the members listed in the Top Kudoed Authors leaderboard, but the Top Taggers leaderboard will change significantly as all tags attached to Wireless posts will be deleted.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter and thank you for your participation on the Verizon Residential Forums.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

My Fios App
Fios TV App
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios