quick menu

Your Opinion Counts - New Product Trial Opportunity - Verizon Home Expert Services

Your Opinion Counts - New Product Trial Opportunity - Verizon Home Expert Services

Highlighted
Employee
Employee

We are looking for your feedback on a new iOS app called Verizon Home Expert Services with service powered by ClipCall.

This app makes it easy to find, hire, and pay home professionals for your home improvement projects.

The projects can be anything you'd pay a professional to do: housecleaning, clearing your gutters, electrical work, painting, plumbing, simple DIY projects, even emergency repairs. Verizon Home Expert Services lets you post your project for bid, communicate with qualified professionals, and even holds money in escrow until the project is completed to your satisfaction.

For downloading the app, you’ll see a $25 credit that you can apply towards the cost of your home improvement project. Along the way, we’ll contact you about your experience. 

To create your testing account and apply, click this link to apply: View this Opportunity

Best of luck!

- The Verizon Home Expert Services trial team

screenshots.png

My Rewards+
Start earning points Enrolling in My Rewards+ is quick, free and easy

Refer A Friend
Refer friends to the Verizon Fios Family, and earn 10,000 My Rewards+ points
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios