Reminder to Return Old FiOS TV Equipment
Nomad3131

I received this email tonight:

This email is to remind you that, to date, we have not received your Verizon FiOS equipment. If you have already returned it, thank you and please disregard this notice.

Returning your old equipment is fast, free, and easy. You can use the box(es) from your new shipment, along with the return label included, to return your old equipment via UPS® or you can check here for a Verizon location near you. Visitverizon.com/returnfiosequipment for details regarding how to return your equipment.

You must return the Verizon FiOS equipment by June 10, 2015 . If this date is missed, or if the equipment is damaged and it is deemed outside of normal wear and tear, an unreturned equipment charge of up to $650 will be applied to your account for each piece of equipment that is not returned or may be damaged.

ORDER DETAILS:

Order Date:May 11, 2015
Order Number:{edited for privacy}

We look forward to serving your needs in the future.

Sincerely,

Your Verizon Team

I sent the equipment (in this case a router) back with the included UPS label.  I checked the tracking number and it says it has been delivered as of Monday, 5/18/15:
{edited for privacy}
Delivered On: Monday,  05/18/2015 at 1:59 P.M.
Left At: Front Desk
Signed By: LEAR
0 Likes
Re: Reminder to Return Old FiOS TV Equipment
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your talking to peers here.  An admin might take an interest, but you would do better to contact verizon by phone during business hours. 

There return system is slow to report back equipment returns to the billing department, so you are probably safe to disregard the notice, just as it says.

0 Likes
Re: Reminder to Return Old FiOS TV Equipment
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes