quick menu

FIOS technician didn't show up to install

FIOS technician didn't show up to install

Contributor pamela48
Contributor
Message 1 of 6
(11,218 Views)

We had an appointment with a window for installation for between 11 am and 2 pm yesterday, Sat. Nov. 3.  Waited.  So I called Verizon Customer Support at 3:30 who told me  the next appt was Nov 8th.  I said that wasn't good enough.  This was Verizon's mistake not mine and I wanted them out no later than Monday.  She said she would transfer my call to Technician line. but she transferred me to someplace else that didn't work.  Called again, same thing happened.  Then, at 4:50 a technician called and said he was ready to come out.  I said you were supposed to come between 11 and 2.  He said, Oh, I thought I had til 5.  I told him we had people coming over for a dinner party and so it wouldn't work to have him moving about the house and setting up 3 tvs and our telephone (we purchased triple play, we already have internet).  We asked if he would come Monday, he said, he'll turn it over to his office.  That's it. 

When are you coming to install the equipment?

5 REPLIES
Contributor pamela48
Contributor
Message 2 of 6
(11,178 Views)

Does your continued lack of response mean you don't want our business?  We had been looking forward to changing from Comcast to Verizon but this is getting ridiculous. 

Moderator Moderator
Message 3 of 6
(11,175 Views)

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

Contributor pamela48
Contributor
Message 4 of 6
(11,170 Views)

Ok, then what do I do.  I've called customer service 3 times.  Sent them emails twice.  What do you recommend?  Under your name is a Verizon icon, don't you work for Verizon?

Moderator Moderator
Message 5 of 6
(11,168 Views)

A forum moderator’s job is to maintain the forum itself, so we are unable to access accounts or provide support information on an individual basis.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I
Message 6 of 6
(11,105 Views)

Pamela48-

I'm sorry for the inconvenience! As you can imagine, things are unusually busy right now as a result of the Hurricane and the Nor'easter that just hit the East Coast.  That is absolutely not an excuse for missing an appointment, but I do hope it makes the situation a bit more understandable.

Please let me know if you had any problems with the installation today!

-Heather

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
My Fios App
Fios TV App
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios