Switch Account

Hurricane Sandy Fios Customer getting the "run around"! Send help to Plainfield NJ asap

Hurricane Sandy Fios Customer getting the "run around"! Send help to Plainfield NJ asap

Contributor whodee
Contributor

Power restored on 11-11-12 but still no Verizon Fios (phone, tv or internet). Called Verizon to set up Tech to come out on 11-14-12 (no show) was told should be completed by 11-15-12 (still NO SERVICE). Called Verizon this morning and got hung up on twice after hanging on for 20 minutes. This marriage is almost over..My patience is running out.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Contributor rr786
Contributor

This is Ridiculous!! Same scenario...we got power back last week (Thurs night Nov.9th) but still do not have internet, phone or TV restored. Called Verizon a hundred times, but have to hold for at least 38 mins....today I waited 1 hour and 4 mins!!! Only to be told (again) that they don't know when service will be restored. I am sureley going to change service and get a divorce from Verizon. Appalling customer service.

Optimum and Cable Vision were here 2 days after power was restored and fixed all downed wires and poles efficiently but Verizon lags WAY behind in service, customer service, price and now Customers! Will definitely recommend my family and friends NEVER to get Verizon!!!

Disappointed and ripped off!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.