quick menu

No Information/No Clue

No Information/No Clue

Contributor egmcgann
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(5,925 Views)

Trying to determine status of repair ticket due to Hurricane Sandy.  No help at the call centers since the system shows open ticket but not the information that the fiber is broken and laying on ground.  Power restored on 11/10, Verizon called on 11/11, tech arrived 11/12 but not capable of fixing problem - needs big truck we are told.  NO KIDDING!!  Call center was told that when we called but didn't want to listen and sent the litle guys.  

WHO can we call that is handling repair crew dispatch in Summit, NJ?  Would stop a Verizon truck if we even saw one in town.  

Horrible service - horrible response - horrible all around.  Call 1 800 Verizon and see if you like it.

1 REPLY 1
Employee Employee
Employee
Message 2 of 2
(5,747 Views)

Good Morning,

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. 

Tonya D.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

My Fios App
Fios TV App
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios