quick menu

Showtime: Same scheduled shows (usually the first two 365 and 366)

Showtime: Same scheduled shows (usually the first two 365 and 366)

Contributor Jdwilliams
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(7,782 Views)

HI,

When I go to 365 and 366, these two sheduled show will repeat several times on different channels.  It has happened before, but usually resolved itself in the same day.

It has now been happeneing for the last three days.

Also, what has happned to verizon support?  It is almost as bad if not worse than Comcast was.

Jim

3 REPLIES 3
Contributor Juvenile71983
Contributor
Message 2 of 4
(7,741 Views)

I noticed that as well...It confused me. I thought I accidentally kept going back to the same channel until I realized it was a Fios problem and not me...

Contributor Uncle_Steve
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(7,736 Views)

Several folks I know and myself are seeing the same problems you are with channels. In my case, it's the Showtime HD channels.

With respect to VZ support, I imagine the aftermath of hurricane Sandy has left them stretched pretty thin.

Contributor Newman
Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(7,590 Views)

Yes" I experience the same issue. I called verizon pretaining to this on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:45am, I talk to a Tech Rep. and was told that verizon is aware of the issue/problem and that those people/groups will be credited on their bill statement in a couple of months. I hope this is a true statement because I had 15 channel affected by Hurricane Sandy at which is stated with the following: Channels 366,368,376,371,372,373,374,375,376,377,378,385,386,387,388. as well as having a list of what suppose to have been on each channel oppose to what actually was on each channel. I will give Verizon time to correct customers complains and issues but I am looking forward to having my account credit due to the issue's because you best believe if I have any problems paying my bill, don't want to hear about my personal money issue's. I WOULD HAVE TO PAY, THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS, so Verizon do what you got to do just like you expect your customers to do.

Sincerely

Newman  

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

My Fios App
Fios TV App
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios