quick menu

Will I ever get my Fios Service Back; Ready to switch to Cablevision

Will I ever get my Fios Service Back; Ready to switch to Cablevision

Contributor Stevesm
Contributor
Message 21 of 23
(6,932 Views)
Called 1800verizon everyday since I got power back on 11/6. Had a tech come to tell me that I needed construction. I had an etr of 11/14. Called on 11/14 to be told the ticket hadn't been given to construction yet. Called on 11/15 and was told the neighborhood problem was fixed and that a tech should be at my home on 11/16. Tech never showed and was told, when I called that Verizon computers were down for maintenance and that I should call back tomorrow. Why should I call back? Shouldn't Verizon call me to see if their customers have service back?

I can tell you what they tell me today when I call. They'll say that the problem hasn't been fixed. Then the person (they're all empathetic) read some sort of prepared statement about how hard they're working on resolving the issue. However, I won't get an answer.

Employee Employee
Employee
Message 22 of 23
(6,873 Views)

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

Employee Employee
Employee
Message 23 of 23
(6,802 Views)

Good Morning,

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. 

Tonya D.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
My Fios App
Fios TV App
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios