Bad Home Installation and cant watch PPV or DVR
jessie301

I had my service since August 2012 and since my install I have had nothing but problems. I switched from Comcast back to Verizon because of previous positive experiences I''ve had with Fios. Initially when my service was installed the technician who came out obviously was new and was installing my service for almost 5 hours.He became frustrated and when he left my tvs were not even showing a picture. I had to use the remote to let everything download in each room. I have not been able to use my Fios service peacefully since the install. I've sent messages and called and finally a technician came out about 2 weeks ago and saw the wires that were installed were frayed and sparks were coming from them. I was told by the tecchnician that it wasnt a fire hazard but it was because the wires were laying directly on my carpet underneath my bed. He spoke with his supervisor in reference to the botched installation but nothing has been done about it. I have pictures of some of the frayed wires and the technician took  some photos as well. I tried ordering some PPV in which I was unable to watch because of the service not functioning properly. I just want someone to look into my issue because I don't think its fair to have paid for services that were not even working 100%.image This is the wires from the Verizon Box when the service was installed. I didnt even notice this was like this until the technician opened the box.

0 Likes
Re: Bad Home Installation and cant watch PPV or DVR
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Bad Home Installation and cant watch PPV or DVR
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello,

Since we have not heard back from you, as well as not recieving a chat, we are now closing out this support case. If you later decide that you still need assistance or have any questions, please feel free to create a new thread and we will be more than happy to assist you thank you. 

-Amanda_M 

0 Likes
There is no middle right area saying support cases
jessie301

I am trying my hardest to get an issue resolved and here I am again with no resolution. I was told to look in the middle right of the page to find my support cases to have this issue resolved but there is nowhere on the page that shows "My Support Cases" and I am unable to reply to my initial post for some reason.

0 Likes
Re: There is no middle right area saying support cases
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Here is a screen capture of your profile page:

0 Likes