Switching from DVR recording to Live TV and back to the same DVR program?
mosh729
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just switched from Time Warner and you could toggle from a live channel to one of your DVR recorded programs and back to the live TV then back to your DVR.  This worked great when you wanted to watch live sports then watch something else that was recorded during the commercials.  With FIOS, when I am on the recorded program, I can hit LAST and the live TV program will start, then if I hit LAST again, expecting to go back to the DVR recorded show again, it instead takes me to a different LIVE channel I was on earlier.  Making me have to go through the menu again to access the recorded show.   Are there any settings that will toggle from DVR to LIVE TV and back to the Same DVR show  again?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Switching from DVR recording to Live TV and back to the same DVR program?
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

What model DVR do you have?

Currentl;y, the Quantum boxes do not support that.

There is hope that it will be added in an upcoming release.

Older model DVRs still support that (as I understand because I currently have Quantum)

View solution in original post

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

What model DVR do you have?

Currentl;y, the Quantum boxes do not support that.

There is hope that it will be added in an upcoming release.

Older model DVRs still support that (as I understand because I currently have Quantum)

mosh729
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, i beleive it is a Quantum Box, as it says Quantum in the top corner of the guide.    Thanks for letting me know.   I would recommend this feature be added soon, it is very useful.

0 Likes