Technical Support Not Answering Calls

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Technical Support Not Answering Calls

Message 1 of 1
(288 Views)

Our FIOS service went out yesterday morning which was unrelated to the recent east coast storm. We lost internet, TV and phone service. Tried calling customer service number to get technical support and was on hold for over 5 hrs before I found a chat rep online who said I should hang up and he would schedule a technician to come out. Can anyone explain this hold time?  I ate lunch and did some yard work during these 5 hrs before having to plug my cell phone in to recharge. I would have preferred to be disconnected rather than being forced to listen to hold music during this time. Totally unacceptable and my contract is coming due in Sept. Happy to share the screenshot of the call time from my phone if anyone thinks I am exaggerating72E61020-E581-43DF-BCE0-C209BBD895D3.png

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.